Quantcast

1/ 1/2 day sale at MMU

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) www.mmucosmetics.com is having 30% off sale until the 8th! Hey Reija, Do you know what the MMU samples are like? Are they substantial or are they as tiny as you get in the magazines? Any idea? Thanks, Calif.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
The samples are good size. You get quite a bit. I've actually ordered the sample sizes of the hand creams and I carry 1 in my handbag and it lasts quite a while for every day use. Everything I've tried from MMU I've liked.

Reaction score
Good deal! Their eyeshadows look very pretty.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) The samples are good size. You get quite a bit. I've actually ordered the sample sizes of the hand creams and I carry 1 in my handbag and it lasts quite a while for every day use. Everything I've tried from MMU I've liked.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I haven't tried their makeup other than sample of their lipsticks and I liked them. I've tried mostly the body products.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) www.mmucosmetics.com is having 30% off sale until the 8th! Couldn't resist the sale..Finally bought some Dr.Pepper scented items..

Latest posts