1 cent samples on Fyrinnae website!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long does shipping usually take? Im hoping not too long now that the holidays are out of the way. I cant wait to try my new eyeshadows and foundation! Im praying the foundation is actually the right shade for my pale pale skin!!!

I just ordered my sample package. I had really wanted the one that came with E/S but they didn't have it anymore so I just ordered the one with the blush. I figured I better just take advantage while I can. And I also ordered the e/s base, the under there primer (sample), and 2 e/s samples. Can't wait to get them!!

T4P...I also just ordered my samples..along with e/s..I cant wait,...they have sooo many colors

I've been using the underthere primer for a couple of weeks now. SO far I like it pretty well. It doesn't seem to sit on top of the skin like my smashbox did. And it doesn't give it the silkey glass like feel to it. I like how it feels! It's just different than smashbox. But in a good way for me! I still get the oilies but I don't think there is really going to be anything that gets that under controL!

Back