• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

10% off eBay purchase when you use Paypal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"10% off a single item purchase at eBay when you checkout with Paypal, coupon code: CATLSP051025 exp 7/15

One time use per account, maximum $25 discount."

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl "10% off a single item purchase at eBay when you checkout with Paypal, coupon code: CATLSP051025 exp 7/15 One time use per account, maximum $25 discount."

OMG girl!! THank you sooo much for that!!! I'm always on ebay shopping!!!
claps.gif

i just used it last night!! i bought a stila pussycat dolls lip glaze
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Aw cool! Thanks chick.. now where do you put in that code? There should be a spot when you go through ebay to pay for your purchase. There is a screen where it shows your total with shipping you choose the type of payment.

Great! Im bidding on a few OPI nail polishes at the mo so hopefully it will work when i win one of the auctions. Thanks again
biggrin.gif

Awww! I'm 2 days too late!!! I could've saved a bundle on the CHI dryer!!!

But I'm sure I'll be on there again for something! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I used it on a purchase worth $18 but when i entered the code, i only got $.60 off but what the hell! Its still something
biggrin.gif

Here's a summary of codes currently available for eBay purchases conducted via PayPal. Limit one use per coupon, per account.

* $10 off $50 - CATLSP051050

* $5 off $50 - CATLSP050550

* $15 off $100 - CATLSP051500

* 10% off (Max. $25 discount) - CATLSP051025

wow thanks for the code, I have been like an addict this week shoe shopping on ebay and this definately will help!!
smile.gif
THanks..

Originally Posted by Rosha Thank you for this wonderful coupon!XOXO, Rosha

Welcome to MUT Rosha!

Latest posts

Back