10 ways to show your love & be romantic!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
rose.jpg

Are you a hopeless romantic? Or are you just hopeless at romance? Try these ten romantic ways to show your love...
All too often us girlies leave the romance to the boys. Don’t forget that men like to be cherished too, and a simple romantic gesture is an easy way to remind him just how lucky he is…
Don’t wait for a birthday or anniversary to remind your loved one just how much they mean to you. Small romantic gestures usually cost nothing yet are worth more than their weight in gold. Here are ten ways to let your beau know how much you care:
While he is in the shower write “I love you†in the steam on the mirror. Then pop a fluffy towel in the tumble dryer to warm it up and be waiting for him with it when he’s finished.
[*]Leave a single rose with a note under his car windscreen wiper.
[*]Plan a picnic….in the living room. Turn the telly off for the evening and lay down a blanket in the middle of the floor. Make sure you have a good bottle of wine and some yummy treats to perfect the picnic.
[*]Fill the bedroom with candles. The most flattering of light and instantly changes any room into a romantic haven.
[*]Buy him flowers – it might not be traditional for the lady to buy a bunch of roses, but he’ll appreciate it more than you think.
[*]Send him off to work with a kiss. Not a peck on the check, but a long, sensual smooch that will have him thinking of you for the rest of the day.
[*]Give him ten favour vouchers. Make your own vouchers for anything from a kiss to making dinner to a massage. Redeemable at his pleasure!
[*]Leave a sexy voicemail. If he misses a call from you, leave him a naughty message telling him exactly what you’re going to do to him later.
[*]Make him a CD. Put his favourite songs, a couple of slushies and, of course, “your song†on a CD. Write a message on it in permanent marker and leave it on top of the CD player for him to find.
[*]Make a candle-lit dinner. We all know the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Make his favourite meal and a delicious desert. And don’t have him doing the dishes afterwards!
Article taken from iVenus.com

Yayyy!! Laura, thats some good stuff and very timely. Lately, I have not been feeling too sexy. I guess the nausea, mood swings and sore boobs from being preggo can do this to you but this will surely come in handy!!

Wish me luck!
icon_cool.gif

Go Shoey!! Love your new sig by the way. Must update mine now too
biggrin.gif

OMG!!

If I did any of those, the first words out of my husband's mouth would be, "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?"

Great ideas, though. I'm just not very mushy for a girl. I do wish that he would surprise me with flowers more often, though. I do love to get flowers!! Especially when it's for no reason at all.

I do sometimes cook a meal & set it all out on the table for him. Then we'll turn on the little lantern lights in our dining area.

Silly as this, after the cats have again won the first run to the bathroom, the coffee gets started, I do my short workout (which the cats participate in as well) & while DH is still in bed, (usually asleep despite our activities), I pour his coffee first...let it cool & leave it on the nightstand while I get ready to run out the door to work. I didn't tell him for a long time...I feel guilty having the first cup...

ShoeD - congrats on internal combustion...don't forget to try some organic coconut oil to prevent stretch marks or fanie intl's super moisturizer for the same reason.

Latest posts

Back