11 More Days until the New MAC collection!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Joyeuux I only know as far as July:
June 2nd: Belle Azure, Lip Gelees, Sunshrine & Lady Sol

July 7th: C-Squeeze

July 15th: Tailormade (brush sets & color palettes for Nordstrom anniversary sale)

ooh. i wish there were pics of the other stuff!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Can't say im interested in any of Belle Azure! x i'm with ya i don't think i am buying anything

Here is some detailed info on the line:

Lippies

Expensivo - Peach nude with low level white pearl

Sol - golden honey with frost

Pink Freeze - light pink with frost

Euroflash - magenta with low level white pearl

Lipglass

Elle - milky white with red pearl

Rayothon - soft pink with pearl

Sexy Sweet - deep orange/honey with pearl

Magnetique - bright magenta with blue pearl

E/s

Belle Azure - Clean electric blue with pearl

Goldbit - light peach with white frost

Leisuretime - deep amethyst with pearl

Lucky Green - Pea green with yellow pearl

Elite - chrome bronze with pearl

Pearlizer Powders

Good as Gold - gold shimmer

Quiver - bronze shimmer

Hundred Degrees - pink shimmer

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yea, the pearlizers are loose highlighting powders in gold, pink & bronze shimmer. They give a sheer wash of color and can be used on cheeks, eyes, body etc.
As for the other lines, I'm REALLY excited for Lady Sol (Moisturegleam - think Strobe Cream with a golden tint, beautiful for darker complexions!) and C-Squeeze (which includes two beautiful orange shadows). With Lady Sol, there will also be new tinted lip conditioners with shimmer.
smile.gif

thanks for the info! now I want the pearlizers even MORE!!!! glad to have you on here to get some first hand information about the upcoming stuff.
wink.gif

Not sure what i think of this collection yet! But as always i will have to check it out in person - and i'm sure i'll end up buying the e/s - purley coz i'm an addict!!!

I can't wait to see the e/s, I didn't buy any from the may release but I might get 1 or 2 from this one
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Here is some detailed info on the line:
Lippies

Expensivo - Peach nude with low level white pearl

Sol - golden honey with frost

Pink Freeze - light pink with frost

Euroflash - magenta with low level white pearl

Lipglass

Elle - milky white with red pearl

Rayothon - soft pink with pearl

Sexy Sweet - deep orange/honey with pearl

Magnetique - bright magenta with blue pearl

E/s

Belle Azure - Clean electric blue with pearl

Goldbit - light peach with white frost

Leisuretime - deep amethyst with pearl

Lucky Green - Pea green with yellow pearl

Elite - chrome bronze with pearl

Pearlizer Powders

Good as Gold - gold shimmer

Quiver - bronze shimmer

Hundred Degrees - pink shimmer

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ewww. not. Did you see how many cigs he was smoking during the PAM+TOMMY video? sorry couldnt pay attention to the cigs in the video ,ahhem,something elses caught my attention
icon_twisted.gif

I am gonna get the pearlized powder in Good as gold when it comes out. How much are the pearlizer powders in the united states. TIA.

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!

i'm getting very curious about the pearlizers and bronzing sticks.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ewww. not. Did you see how many cigs he was smoking during the PAM+TOMMY video? I'm probably the only one left in the world who hasn't seen it! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm probably the only one left in the world who hasn't seen it! LOL
icon_redface.gif
I have seen it and you ain't missing much, IMO.

thanks... I didn't think I was
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Marisol I have seen it and you ain't missing much, IMO.

Originally Posted by Marisol I have seen it and you ain't missing much, IMO. i wasn't that jazzed about it either.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng I am gonna get the pearlized powder in Good as gold when it comes out. How much are the pearlizer powders in the united states. TIA. Hey Jamie, the pearlizers are $18.50 (USA). They come in a fairly large container too!

We got Belle Azure & all the other June 2nd launch items in today. The packaging for Belle Azure is similiar to Tantress (gold casing instead of the signature black). Even the boxes are a bronze-brown, which is different and fun! IMHO, the stuff to check out will be the Lip Gelees, Moisturegleam, Microfine-refinisher and the pearlizers.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux We got Belle Azure & all the other June 2nd launch items in today. The packaging for Belle Azure is similiar to Tantress (gold casing instead of the signature black). Even the boxes are a bronze-brown, which is different and fun! IMHO, the stuff to check out will be the Lip Gelees, Moisturegleam, Microfine-refinisher and the pearlizers. Thanx for the advice!

Yes, yes, yes. Pics would be so awesome. When the pics and the links were posted last time, I slept better
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Did anyone ever find pics of this other than Liz's?

Back