11 More Days until the New MAC collection!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i found swatches on another site. i don't know if i can post them though
icon_confused.gif
if i can let me know how.

Originally Posted by Liz

i found swatches on another site. i don't know if i can post them though
icon_confused.gif
if i can let me know how.

pm me with the site

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Hey Jamie, the pearlizers are $18.50 (USA). They come in a fairly large container too! thank you so much for the message. hey are you a makeup artist. I have deckchair pigment. I am gonna get good as gold pearlizers.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng thank you so much for the message. hey are you a makeup artist. I have deckchair pigment. I am gonna get good as gold pearlizers. Yes, I am a makeup artist. I work for MAC and freelance on my days off.
smile.gif
I LOVE the Deckchair pigment, isn't it awesome?? I use it on my cheekbones to get a really glowy look.

I love deckchair pigment a lot. which mac do you work for. I was wondering if bluestorm and all girl pigment are d/c.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yes, I am a makeup artist. I work for MAC and freelance on my days off.
smile.gif
I LOVE the Deckchair pigment, isn't it awesome?? I use it on my cheekbones to get a really glowy look. Wow I can't wait for this to come out...Joyeuux you work for MAC..How long?? :icon_love

See my new thread, Waiting to see Belle Azure.. MAC has the colors ON THE SITE.. the link is on my thread!

Back