120 Beauties-Factory Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about having the entire color wheel at your disposal !!!!!

Lucky girl u are !!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

I NEED one of these! It's worth the price for all of the colours I already know I can wear, but how fun to try on new colours too? Lucky girl - I'm so jealous!

I bought it the other day, I can't wait! I hope I come up w/ enough combo's though, I'll try to be brave enough to wear them!

just wondering how big each color is? dime size? like most? getting my girlfriend a bunch of make up stuff for her birthday (mostly a bunch of brushes) so im just wondering before i go through and order this

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif IA-l1GfYJxs
I'm so buying this after watching this video.

I ordered this palette on Wednesday, and I was already excited but this video makes me even more excited for it to come!
smile.gif

Adrienne, thanks for that video! I can't believe how pigmented those colors are for such a cheap palette.

What a gorgeous palette! I so wont need any more eyeshadows after purchasing this palette, lol. I hope I can find one from a legitimate seller, b/c I would totally purchase it! Thanks for the swatches!

AMAZING, do you think those colors would show up as bold on African Americans as it does on your skin?

Thanks for posting this!

It reminds me of my pallet of color o bought from ebay the colors looks cool on your's they look more shimery then mine, that one is called wales proffesional makeup 130 colors.
DSC03103.jpg

I would like to get another pallet with more shimery colors..

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish I got mine faster! It's been two weeks already! Ugh. Who did you order yours from? I ordered one on Wed. I hope it doesn't take that long.

Latest posts

Back