120 Beauties-Factory Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok, I thought you might have ordered yours from ebay, and there's a couple of ebay stores that sell them including BF.

I ordered this on the 2nd and it said that it was delivered on the 7th..well I still havent seen it. I emailed the owner so hopefully I'll get an explanation soon. I better see it soon or I'm gonna be pissed!

I finally got mine, it's smaller than I expected. But they're all really pretty colors!

cant wait for mine to come.....yay im so excited.... how big is a british penny? the size of an irish 5c r smaller?

i hope its not tiny... although it;d still e worth it....cant wait

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif I finally got mine, it's smaller than I expected. But they're all really pretty colors! Yea i think they're about the size of a dime? or a tiny wee smaller than that?

Are they really good in your opinion? We have about the same skintone and i'm wondering if the payoff is really good.

Did you guys have to use PayPal? I would really like to order this but I don't want to get a paypal account.

--or--

is there anywhere else you could buy this?

I had to get a paypal account. I wasnt going to buy it because of it but I ended up doing it anyways, it's really easy to sign up. I couldn't find it being sold anywhere else either.

Adrianne, yeah, a dime sounds right. I think they're kind of dry, but a little wet is probably perfect! I've been using them as eyeliner, and I did most of the colors in my DTB with them but I should have used a darn base! But if you rub your finger on them, wow... lots of color.

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif Adrianne, yeah, a dime sounds right. I think they're kind of dry, but a little wet is probably perfect! I've been using them as eyeliner, and I did most of the colors in my DTB with them but I should have used a darn base! But if you rub your finger on them, wow... lots of color. Sounds good. A base will probably help then.

I think I may be the only one who doesnt like this palette. It was a big disappointment for me. Some of the colours don't blend well, and some of the colours aren't really that pigmented. You have to keep layering it. The palette was packed really well,but one of my whites broke. I didn't really mind that. The only colours I actually use from this palette are the neutrals. I find the the other colours don't work well for me.

My co-worker just got hers in and she brought it to work today. Very Very pretty. I want one!

I got this a couple weeks ago, and have since done lots of looks with these eyeshadows. The pigmentation is REALLY good and if you use them with a good primer (I use a heavy duty primer lol) they come out fantastic and stay on all day. All the colors are very unique, but there are so many that even if I ran out of one, there are tons more to choose from.

This is worth every cent. I payed only $20 (that includes shipping)

This is a much better buy than the coastal scents palletes (sorry)

I can't stress how good the quality in this is. The colors are smooth and they aren't talcy like drugstore eyeshadows. The texture is very similar to MAC or MUFE.

After getting this, I've pretty much passed up every eyeshadow I've come across, except MAC mineralized duos.

Originally Posted by b3rly /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think I may be the only one who doesnt like this palette. It was a big disappointment for me. Some of the colours don't blend well, and some of the colours aren't really that pigmented. You have to keep layering it. The palette was packed really well,but one of my whites broke. I didn't really mind that. The only colours I actually use from this palette are the neutrals. I find the the other colours don't work well for me. I really like how they blend .. actually I have a problem with other eyeshadows cuz they come out muddy, these come out very pretty. What brushes do you use?
The texture is different from some eyeshadows so maybe the texture just doesnt work for you

Where did you get yours Coke? You got yours cheaper! I will probably buy a back up soon.

If you search for "120 palette" on ebay, and make them listed by lowest price+shipping, the lowest ones on there are ussually 19-21. Just bid on one without any bids yet and you'll probably win it.

example:

PRO 120 FULL Color Eyeshadow Palette mascara Makeup #89 - eBay (item 120303678153 end time Sep-16-08 11:00:00 PDT) $21

*Makeup King* - 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette mascara N89 - eBay (item 120304677560 end time Sep-19-08 02:00:00 PDT) $16 !! and they have lots listed.

PS. Today I did a play on plums - inspired look & used one of the blacks as eyeliner. I'm still waiting for my play on plums in the mail so I'll have to see if these colors compare to the actual duo =]

It's really fun to be able to have so much freedom to mix any colors you want

Those are really pigmented, it looks like they'd work really well for pretty bright looks. Thanks for taking the time to post!

I'm thinking of getting one of these for my birthday. I keep hearing lots of great reviews and those swatches are gorgeous
smile.gif

I have some concerns. Why is this 120 color palette which are highly pigmented and of excellent quality only $31. I understand that this looks tempting because the colors are beautiful and they go on beautifully, but it is not going to be worth damaging your skin if the ingredients in there are not safe. Plus it seems the products are made in China. Factories in China are not up to high safety standards as demonstrated by the latest tainted milk problem and lead in childrens' toys. I don't trust makeup from my own native country even if it Revlon and what not.

How do we know that there is no lead or any other unsafe ingredient in this palette?

Latest posts

Back