120 Beauties-Factory Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif There's a few true reds in there. Can't swatch right now, but they're not just oranges. Alright, thank you. I've asked a few other people on YouTube and they've said that all of the Reds are more of a Hot Pink color, so I wasn't too sure.

I want!!!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by aisulila /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are the brushes that come with pallette any good?I so want this!

The brushes I got with mine (they came in a leather type brush wrap thingy) were really good! I'm still using mine after a few months of having them and I've had no problems with them at all.

Even the mini ones are good quality.

yaya.gif
hello girls,i'm so excited about this palette....looks perfect!!!!

i'm afraid about the money....i dont know how much will it cost finally....i live in greece could anyone help!!!!pleease!!!!!!
help.gif
help.gif
help.gif

p.s. sorry for my english....

31.99 US Dollar(s) = 24.7699 Euro(s)

1 EUR = 1.29149 USD

1 USD = 0.7743 EUR

thats the conversion rate at.

just use any currency converting site to find out what the correct exchange rate is

I use gocurrency.com

just noticed on the actual site there is a drop down box that changes the curremcy format for you
smile.gif

melovemakeup, or katie... can you take a picture of it with a penny? so i can see how big the colours are? lol

i'm so thinking about getting one.

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow!! Thats even better than the 88 palette! For 20 bucks less you can get an extra 32 colors!! Thats what I call a good buy. I know! I bought the CS 88 palatte and then I heard about THIS! I kindof kicked myself for not getting this one, but I have heard that the Coastal Scents palatte is higher quality.

Hello everyone!

So, I have ordered mine 120-color palette and set of brushes ( 24 pcs ), hope to get it soon. Very excited about this colourfull palette.
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by aisulila /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are the brushes that come with pallette any good?I so want this!

Kind of a late reply, but I personally did not think the brushes were usable at all. The were way too soft, flimsy, etc. to be good for anything. I still have to find a use for them. Also they did smell rather chemical like.
Also my review on the palette is that it is great to experiment with different colors with. Other than that, the quality is definitely not as great as hyped up about. I'm not a make up snob at all and I have to say Wet n Wild eyeshadow quality is soooo much better. I have makeup from all ranges up to MAC, but with what I got I didn't see the hype. The fall out and staining was extremely hard to work with.

omg what an awesome palette a must have for sure only 1 question tho hows the quality in the brushes bc i can not stand when the brissles fall out lol as im sure every1 else as well

Yaaay!! mine arrived today! It took almost 2 weeks to get here but I think thats really good considering it comes all the way from China... I took some pictures of how it arrived so you can see how it's packaged... I bought mine from Chic Gallery on ebay... I highly recommend them since they are part of Beauties Factory also (It came with a promo code so I get 5 dollars discount on my next purchase!
laughing.gif
) Sorry I took so many pictures =P.. I can do swatches of all the 120 eyeshadows if you like!

smile.gif

1201.jpg

1203.jpg

1204.jpg

1205.jpg

1206.jpg

1207.jpg

1208.jpg

1209.jpg

12010.jpg

12011.jpg

I ordered some of the tailor made shadows just to see what the forumula was like and it took 3 wks to get here...

Oh and the pigmentation shocked me. For matte shadows, they showed up and blended WAAAAAAY better than my La Femmes... So I'm definitely gonna order more, and one of the 40 palettes. I don't know what to do with all that color anymore, lol!

I totally agree with you! they are great! I wanted to purchase one of the 40 palettes too but I am not sure yet since those are "Wales" instead of Beauties Factory but I am not sure if theres any difference between them...

Latest posts

Back