120 Beauties-Factory Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, awesome swatches! Thanks so much for doing that! You're welcome
laughing.gif

I was going to order the 88 palette from coastal scents. Not sure now after seeing this one....
icon_scratch.gif

I would buy the 120 first.. I am planning on buying the 88 ultra shimmer one because I love shimmer and although the 120 has a mixture of matte, shimmer and frost I just need more shimmery ones =P

Originally Posted by hopeless novice /img/forum/go_quote.gif The company will never tell you whether there are dangerous ingredients or not. Some times the product get tainted at the factory rather than the source being bad just like the milk that has killed infants and sicken others.
Someone wrote

"I had the opportunity to work with Chinese cosmetic product providers and frankly after a couple of visits, I decided to buy local products even if they are more expensive. No need to explain what we found out." Can you trust Chinese-made products?: Consumer Reports on Safety

Another person wrote

"Trusting Chinese Goods?

Having lived in the Far East for the last 13 years, and travelled in China extensively, I would comment as follows:

1: ANY food related item NO!

2: Medicines NO!

3: Cleaning products & liquids NO!

4: Cosmetics and smokers products NO!

Generally, anything one can ingest or apply to ones skin..NO...NO!!

Electrical goods, cars etc are pretty well regulated and built to CEE or USA regulations."

BBC NEWS | World Have Your Say | Do you trust Chinese goods?

^this

I have the exact same palette except mine is stamped "Manly Professional Cosmetics". I also got it on ebay from China...so I guess there a few companies selling this palette from China.

I do love it though. Its great to have all those colors that I might not use frequently enough to buy a whole eyeshadow, but I have it if I need it in the palette. I think the pigmentation is great.

I wish I had been able to purchase the BF palette. I bought one without a brand name label. Even though, the color payout is great.
biggrin.gif
I am satisfied.

I've had mine for almost a year now and hit pan on quite a few. Lovee that palette! I'm thinking about repurchasing it. :)

I've been considering an 120 palette for some time, but somehow I can't see myself liking it or wearing most of the shadows.

Yes, this is on my tomorrow list of orders! So nice to have a full aray of brillant color as shadow. Excited to have found this through a shadow tutorial. Yay! Can't wait to get my 120.

Someone actually recommended not buying makeup if it was made in China? Well might as well toss out a vast majority of beauty products because even things like toothpaste typically is made in China. lol

I love Beauties Factory. I bought an empty palette for one of my projects and it came fast and they sent me a free gift (fake nails). Thank you for the swatches, I've been eyeing that palette for a while.

I got the 120 #1 version for my daughter this Valentine's Day and she loves it!  I love the colors on her too!!!!!  However, I would not recommend getting the 120 in neutral.  No pigment, very chalky.  A true disappointment in my eyes.  However, the color palette is a really good buy!

I ordered one as well! Two of my colors were broken but they sent me two colors to replace them and they were huge! so I am happy

I have fallen in love with it already and I havnt even gotten my hands on it. They are soooo pigmented. This is something that I would really enjoy!

Latest posts

Back