2003 Stylist Choice Awards

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Voted on by 75,000 stylists nationwide Results: Favorite Shampoo: TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Favorite Conditioner: Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm Favorite Volumizing Products: Matrix Amplify (the entire line) Favorite Color-Enhancing Products: ARTec Shampoos and Conditioners Favorite Deep Conditioner: Joico K-Pak Favorite Hairspray: Sebastian Shaper Plus Favorite Specialty Styling Product: TIGI Bedhead Manipulator Favorite Hair Straightener: Rusk Thermal Str8 Favorite New Styling Products: Redken Rough Paste and TIGI Bedhead Superstar Best Overall Professional Products Company: Redken Interesting results. I used to agree with TiGi Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey being the best shampoo, but as I am finishing up my liter bottle I doubt I will purchase again for a long time. The only thing I like about this really is the yummy scent. I find it nowhere near moisturizing enough tho. I agree with most of the others from what I have tried. Don't agree with favorite new styling products tho..tried them both and blah lol

I used Tigi Catwalk shampoo before (I forget the name) but it wasn't Oatmeal & Honey and it was pretty drying so I haven't used their shampoos since then.

Mzlala...

This was a really handy post. Thanks
smile.gif

Calif.

Originally Posted by Mz LaLa Voted on by 75,000 stylists nationwide
Results:

Favorite Shampoo: TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey

Favorite Conditioner: Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm

Favorite Volumizing Products: Matrix Amplify (the entire line)

Favorite Color-Enhancing Products: ARTec Shampoos and Conditioners

Favorite Deep Conditioner: Joico K-Pak

Favorite Hairspray: Sebastian Shaper Plus

Favorite Specialty Styling Product: TIGI Bedhead Manipulator

Favorite Hair Straightener: Rusk Thermal Str8

Favorite New Styling Products: Redken Rough Paste and TIGI Bedhead Superstar

Best Overall Professional Products Company: Redken

Interesting results. I used to agree with TiGi Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey being the best shampoo, but as I am finishing up my liter bottle I doubt I will purchase again for a long time. The only thing I like about this really is the yummy scent. I find it nowhere near moisturizing enough tho.

I agree with most of the others from what I have tried. Don't agree with favorite new styling products tho..tried them both and blah lol

Latest posts

Back