Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone watch the show 24. I hope so. I would love to talk about it. If so can you believe that thing with Ryan Chappell. I am biting my nails every week now. It is so good. If you haven't seen it at all I would recomend renting the first seasons DVD's. There are six DVD's in all four episodes a disc. My husband and I could not stop watching it. We became total crazed fans of that show. I feel like a nerd but I love that show. PS Keifer ain't bad to look at either lol

Keifer? Hmmm... thinking... HOT? Not sure. What is 24 based on? What's the basic premise?

Curious.

You know, thank GOD he is cute because with a name like Keifer, he's gonna have to be. It kinds sounds like "Keebler" as in "Keebler elf." I wonder if he's a relative of those elf bakers?

mutboythinks.gif

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk Does anyone watch the show 24. I hope so. I would love to talk about it. If so can you believe that thing with Ryan Chappell. I am biting my nails every week now. It is so good. If you haven't seen it at all I would recomend renting the first seasons DVD's. There are six DVD's in all four episodes a disc. My husband and I could not stop watching it. We became total crazed fans of that show. I feel like a nerd but I love that show. PS Keifer ain't bad to look at either lol I love that show, but we've been missing it lately - I guess we forget when it's on and watch something else sometimes. Or, some other show has taken precedence (how dare it!), much like our love for CSI being overturned with the annoying addictive mysteriosity (not a real word?) of Stephen King's "Kingdom Hospital."
I used to have a HUGE crush on Keifer when I was in middle school - when "Flatliners" came out. Whew, he was good-looking!
wink.gif

So, let's chat about "24." I love the concept of this show!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh hA! I knew you would say that CALI

Originally Posted by Californian

Keifer? Hmmm... thinking... HOT? Not sure. What is 24 based on? What's the basic premise?Curious.

You know, thank GOD he is cute because with a name like Keifer, he's gonna have to be. It kinds sounds like "Keebler" as in "Keebler elf." I wonder if he's a relative of those elf bakers?

mutboythinks.gif

YEah! We have the Ultimate TV (same as Tivo). It ROCKS! One cannot live without one. We love ours

Originally Posted by Steve

Solution: TIVO & using the Season Pass option -- This is a permanent resident in my season pass menu!!!

Originally Posted by Steve Solution: TIVO & using the Season Pass option -- This is a permanent resident in my season pass menu!!! Tivo would be nice, but we're kinda strapped for money right now. We just bought our house, so the next thing we're saving for is a surround-sound system. Then maybe we can get cable again (we're dealing with no cable -ack! I miss TLC and Discovery! Oh how I miss West Coast Choppers and Trading Spaces!), and *then* maybe Tivo. We'll see.
smile.gif

If and when you have kids, TIVO is an absolute MUST......

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea

Tivo would be nice, but we're kinda strapped for money right now. We just bought our house, so the next thing we're saving for is a surround-sound system. Then maybe we can get cable again (we're dealing with no cable -ack! I miss TLC and Discovery! Oh how I miss West Coast Choppers and Trading Spaces!), and *then* maybe Tivo. We'll see.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) If and when you have kids, TIVO is an absolute MUST...... LOL - well, my life has never really revolved around TV before - the only thing I used to be adamant about watching was "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," while it was on. I'm a big reader, so I read instead of watching TV. But now that I'm married, we just have the TV on, even when we're not really watching. There are only a few shows we really even watch, and we figure we can catch the shows we're missing when they go into reruns at the end of the season. That's when we'll catch up on CSI that we've been missing for Kingdom Hospital.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back