3/2 - Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
March 2nd
icon_cheesygrin.gif

What did you have for Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner?

Breakfast: Trader Joes Vanilla Nut Granola cereal with nonfat milk

Lunch: Turkey/Tomato Sandwich/ sprite

Dinner: Not sure yet, will edit later

Hey, I was just doing this! LOL! At least I saw this before we had two threads on the same thing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

We should keep this going so we can shame ourselves into eating healthier. Well, maybe not me cause I'm a pig.
tongue.gif

Breakfast: I don't eat breakfast; usually don't get up early enough to. LOL!

Lunch: Garlic Chicken, white rice, macaroni & potato salad (very bad), and bottled water.

Dinner: Don't know yet.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) March 2nd
icon_cheesygrin.gif
What did you have for Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner?

Breakfast: Trader Joes Vanilla Nut Granola cereal with nonfat milk

Lunch: Turkey/Tomato Sandwich/ sprite

Dinner: Not sure yet, will edit later

Oh, I always eat breakfast or I will pass out long before lunch ... I think I inherited some mild blood sugar problems from my mom...

Breakfast: Honey Nut Clusters cereal, Berry flavored V8 Splash

Lunch: Microwavable Chinese food (pepper beef and veggies with rice), water

Snack: small McDonald's Fruit and Yogurt Parfait (there is a McDonald's right across the street from my office, a much shorter walk than across campus to the cafeteria! lol)

Dinner: Macaroni and cheese, canned spinach, canned fruit, milk -- we didn't feel like cooking much tonight!

Originally Posted by wongy74 Lunch: Garlic Chicken, white rice, macaroni & potato salad (very bad), and bottled water. You know, we went to Kauai for our honeymoon (and we want to go back soooo bad but it will be a long time until we can afford it -- but that is another story!), and I noticed that every little grill that we ate lunch at had macaroni salad as a side dish. Was that just a coincidence or is macaroni salad really that popular in Hawaii? I just noticed because I don't like it, or anything else where mayo is a main ingredient!

OH shoot! sorry I didn't know you were writing it up!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by wongy74

Hey, I was just doing this! LOL! At least I saw this before we had two threads on the same thing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

We should keep this going so we can shame ourselves into eating healthier. Well, maybe not me cause I'm a pig.
tongue.gif

Breakfast: I don't eat breakfast; usually don't get up early enough to. LOL!

Lunch: Garlic Chicken, white rice, macaroni & potato salad (very bad), and bottled water.

Dinner: Don't know yet.

It's popular in Hawaii because it has been a part of our "plate lunch" since I have no idea when. Practically any place that you can get a plate lunch has mac salad, but some places have the option of substituting tossed salad or more rice for the mac salad. When you come back to Hawaii, ask if you can get something besides mac salad. I think most places are willing to substitute.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It's very fatty but I love it! So do most here; that's probably why it comes with everything. LOL, you can even get it at KFC here. You can also get rice at KFC here. I think you can't on the mainland, right?

Originally Posted by girl_geek You know, we went to Kauai for our honeymoon (and we want to go back soooo bad but it will be a long time until we can afford it -- but that is another story!), and I noticed that every little grill that we ate lunch at had macaroni salad as a side dish. Was that just a coincidence or is macaroni salad really that popular in Hawaii? I just noticed because I don't like it, or anything else where mayo is a main ingredient!

Hehe, that's ok! I just didn't see yours until after I started my thread.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You can start it Tony... you're two hours ahead of me! Or maybe Laura or Trish can since they're first up in Europe!
smile.gif
By the time I would start it, it would be night time on the East coast and beyond.
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH shoot! sorry I didn't know you were writing it up!
Thanks!

Breakfast: Yoplait Mixed Berries Yogurt

Lunch: Cup of Beef Stew w/2 tbsp white rice

Dinner: Bacon Mushroom Cheeseburger w/fries & a chocolate sundae for dessert

I was good until I pigged out @ dinner & am now so stuffed I'm regretting my selection.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 It's popular in Hawaii because it has been a part of our "plate lunch" since I have no idea when. Practically any place that you can get a plate lunch has mac salad, but some places have the option of substituting tossed salad or more rice for the mac salad. When you come back to Hawaii, ask if you can get something besides mac salad. I think most places are willing to substitute.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It's very fatty but I love it! So do most here; that's probably why it comes with everything. LOL, you can even get it at KFC here. You can also get rice at KFC here. I think you can't on the mainland, right?

I've never seen a KFC with rice or mac salad here! One day in Kauai we ate at a Pizza Hut for lunch, and they had some local items on the menu that I don't see in the mainland either! (I don't remember what it was but I'm pretty sure rice was involved!)
Most of the grills we went to had other choices besides the plate lunch, or had a choice of sides. I remember at one place I had some quesodillas with the best guacamole I'd had in a long time!
biggrin.gif
But it was fun, we had a mix of local food (lots of fish!) and other kinds of food (like an Italian restaurant one night) -- since we spent most of the day on the beach or sight-seeing, we spent most of our money on expensive dinners every night!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by eightthirty

Why did I miss this? We should do this everyday? Are we?

lmao MEL, did you notice it was from 2005? hehehe You're diggin deep into the MUT archives
wink.gif

I say carry it on woo hoo! I've been trying to find some sort of diary where I can keep a list of all the stuff I eat but hey what better place than MuT!!

Ok here's mine for today:

Breakfast: wholeweat muesli and a glass of fresh orange juice

Snack: two plums, 1 packet of snack-a-jacks

Lunch: Thai chicken soup and a sesame bagel (no topping) to dip in my soup

Snack: two small squares of chocolate, apple

Dinner: not eaten yet but planning on egg and chips (as in fried egg and french fries but cut quite thickly so more low fat) ! yum!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lmao MEL, did you notice it was from 2005? hehehe You're diggin deep into the MUT archives
wink.gif
Ohhhhh. Well I was searching for Yogurt Parfait.....so that's how I found it. Didn't notice the 2005, but I do think it would be nice to start a daily health and wellness thread instead of carrying on one way too long post for each!!

Latest posts

Back