4-year-old Eye Makeup Remover

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
recently i found an eye makeup remover i brought 4 years ago...is it safe to use it?? since i brought it, i have only used it few times..is it safe to use it now?
confused.gif

:Notepad Updated 6/8/05:

Originally Posted by Charmaine I highly doubt that it would still be safe to use. And I wouldn't risk it anyway cause eyes are very sensitive and you could go blind (or am I just too paranoid) or really damage your eyes. I agree it's definately not a good idea to use and I think it goes bad after 2years or so--but I could be wrong.

Makeup remover is to cheap to risk it. Just ask yourself what is your health insurance deductible and if its more than a new bottle of remover, dont do it.

Yeah.. 4 years is too long to take a chance. The only thing I keep over 4 years is eye shadow and anything that can be sharpened or wiped off...and even that can be risky, but I have hundreds of colors that I know I won't use in a 4 year time period.

Girl throw it out throwit out ,dont even look at it,Id say a year is even way too long!!!

hehe thanks u guys. it was a super old lancome one and i later found some it browning and oxidizing on the lid.

so u inspired me to go shopping for a new one at sephora
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by sugersoul hehe thanks u guys. it was a super old lancome one and i later found some it browning and oxidizing on the lid.
so u inspired me to go shopping for a new one at sephora

biggrin.gif
Glad you threw it away! Anything liquid or cream, man, toss that after a year (max!)

When in doubt, throw it out! I wouldn't use it. If you are looking for an awesome eye make-up remover, I highly recommend MAC's. Doesn't irritate my eyes or my skin and it takes off all of my eye make-up.

Originally Posted by Marisol When in doubt, throw it out! I wouldn't use it. If you are looking for an awesome eye make-up remover, I highly recommend MAC's. Doesn't irritate my eyes or my skin and it takes off all of my eye make-up. Cleanse Off Oil baby!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back