• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

40% off STILA!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LUCKY readers are invited to receive a 40% off make-up artist discount on your entire purchase.

Shop on July 8, 9 and 10 only at the Beverly Center (310-659-3902), South Coast Plaza (714-540-4960) and Valley Fair (408-244-1557).

That's ALL i know.. Found this info on another board

Originally Posted by Laura LUCKY readers are invited to receive a 40% off make-up artist discount on your entire purchase.
Shop on July 8, 9 and 10 only at the Beverly Center (310-659-3902), South Coast Plaza (714-540-4960) and Valley Fair (408-244-1557).

oh gosh,this sound s like a good one!!!!!let us know if you get more info
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Will do Gwen.. If you're signed up to Lucky you should get an email about it!

Thanks for sharing the info. I wonder if they would do an order over the phone and I paid for shipping?

I'm sure Valley Fair would... They are awesome there!

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Thanks for sharing the info. I wonder if they would do an order over the phone and I paid for shipping?

That a girl Laura...go girl.....you're always on your toes !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura LUCKY readers are invited to receive a 40% off make-up artist discount on your entire purchase.

*giggles*.. i may be looking for a CP if anyone is taking a trip down that direction!

OH MY GOSH!!!
icon_surprised.gif
I just spent about $190 (my first big haul with Stila) yesterday at the STILA store (Beverly Center) and the MUA did not even bother to mention about it
icon_mad.gif
. I just even started getting into Stila products
icon_sad.gif
Anyway , Laura thanks for the info. Will prepare next haul for this one
icon_exclaim.gif

OMG!!! i'm going to the valley fair mall on july 8th!!!!

do you need a code or something? i subscribe to lucky and allure mags

Originally Posted by Mac@40 OH MY GOSH!!!
icon_surprised.gif
I just spent about $190 (my first big haul with Stila) yesterday at the STILA store (Beverly Center) and the MUA did not even bother to mention about it
icon_mad.gif
. I just even started getting into Stila products
icon_sad.gif
Anyway , Laura thanks for the info. Will prepare next haul for this one
icon_exclaim.gif

Take your reciept back and complain! Ask them to give you the discount and a refund on the amount you over paid!

Latest posts

Back