Quantcast

6 posts til I hit 700....

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
OK, its my bedtime, but I'm gonna hit 700 posts before I log off tonight. Somebody tell me good night so I can respond.
Come on... I just need six!!!

Reaction score
AWWW Tony u r so wonderful!! Thanks for helping me out!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) GO GO GO GO night

Reaction score
lol what is your sign?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

AWWW Tony u r so wonderful!! Thanks for helping me out!!

Reaction score
Cancer. Is that to help me out, or am I acting like some particular sign tonite?
At work today someone guessed out of the blue that I was Cancer, that's why I'm asking. I guess I'm holding true to my sign.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lol what is your sign?

Reaction score

Cancer. Is that to help me out, or am I acting like some particular sign tonite?
At work today someone guessed out of the blue that I was Cancer, that's why I'm asking. I guess I'm holding true to my sign.

yeah? oh How's Florida??? HOT?

Reaction score
I HATE florida.
Good thing I like my job - that makes this place bearable.

2 more posts tony!!! You r da man!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) yeah? oh How's Florida??? HOT?

Reaction score
Good night, Tracey!

And PBI... it's HOT here in Hawaii!

Reaction score
Thanks for helping me Jess!! You're the best, ya know that!!!

... at least Hawaii is beautiful - that makes the hot bearable.

good nite!!

Originally Posted by wongy74 Good night, Tracey!
And PBI... it's HOT here in Hawaii!

Reaction score
LOL, not when you're an indoor, mall-type person! LOL!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Thanks for helping me Jess!! You're the best, ya know that!!!
... at least Hawaii is beautiful - that makes the hot bearable.

good nite!!

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess you have a point!!

THIS WAS #700!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Good night MuT!!!!!! Thanks Tony and Jess!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by wongy74 LOL, not when you're an indoor, mall-type person! LOL!

Reaction score

Yeah, I guess you have a point!!
THIS WAS #700!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Good night MuT!!!!!! Thanks Tony and Jess!!:icon_love

WINK!

Reaction score
One more thing about Hawaii... altho I s'pose no one is really going to read this...

It's hot as hell outside (and sometimes very muggy) so you wear shorts, skirt, tank tops, etc. Then you go inside where there's air conditioning, and it's colder than a mo-fo! We joke about it @ my school- cause the classrooms are usually obscenely cold. (or the a/c breaks and then it's obscenely hot.) Last semester, the windows were actually fogging up- it was FREEZING inside the classrooms!

Most people who live here usually leave sweaters in their offices. Since I don't have an office YET, I keep sweaters in my car... just in case!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wongy74

One more thing about Hawaii... altho I s'pose no one is really going to read this...

It's hot as hell outside (and sometimes very muggy) so you wear shorts, skirt, tank tops, etc. Then you go inside where there's air conditioning, and it's colder than a mo-fo! We joke about it @ my school- cause the classrooms are usually obscenely cold. (or the a/c breaks and then it's obscenely hot.) Last semester, the windows were actually fogging up- it was FREEZING inside the classrooms!

Most people who live here usually leave sweaters in their offices. Since I don't have an office YET, I keep sweaters in my car... just in case!

No, im gunna show this to Reija since we will be in Maui in July. I am sure it will be hot there then....whattya think?

Reaction score
Oh, it will definately be hot in July... unless the weather freaks out. But more likely than not, it will be HOT.

But remember, it will also be cold! LOL! Hotels and shops tend to be better with temperature control than schools and offices.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) No, im gunna show this to Reija since we will be in Maui in July. I am sure it will be hot there then....whattya think?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wongy74

Oh, it will definately be hot in July... unless the weather freaks out. But more likely than not, it will be HOT.
But remember, it will also be cold! LOL! Hotels and shops tend to be better with temperature control than schools and offices.

heheh yeah..Should be nice to going snuba@

Reaction score
I loved all 15 days I spent in Hawaii. Oahu and Maui are just gorgeous!!! It was the best money my family and I spent. It was just too beautiful to leave, but unfortunately we can't always have what we want in life.
I can not wait to go back and Jess, I am very jealous.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sofia

I loved all 15 days I spent in Hawaii. Oahu and Maui are just gorgeous!!! It was the best money my family and I spent. It was just too beautiful to leave, but unfortunately we can't always have what we want in life.
I can not wait to go back and Jess, I am very jealous.

OH we cannot wait. It's my first time back to Hawaii in years. Reija has never been. We are taking my two sons also, shoulod be so cool