6 posts til I hit 700....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, its my bedtime, but I'm gonna hit 700 posts before I log off tonight. Somebody tell me good night so I can respond.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Come on... I just need six!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

AWWW Tony u r so wonderful!! Thanks for helping me out!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) GO GO GO GO night

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Cancer. Is that to help me out, or am I acting like some particular sign tonite?
icon_redface.gif
At work today someone guessed out of the blue that I was Cancer, that's why I'm asking. I guess I'm holding true to my sign.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lol what is your sign?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Cancer. Is that to help me out, or am I acting like some particular sign tonite?
icon_redface.gif
At work today someone guessed out of the blue that I was Cancer, that's why I'm asking. I guess I'm holding true to my sign.
icon_eek.gif

yeah? oh How's Florida??? HOT?

I HATE florida.
icon_cry.gif
Good thing I like my job - that makes this place bearable.

2 more posts tony!!! You r da man!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) yeah? oh How's Florida??? HOT?

Thanks for helping me Jess!! You're the best, ya know that!!!

... at least Hawaii is beautiful - that makes the hot bearable.
wink.gif

good nite!!

Originally Posted by wongy74 Good night, Tracey!
And PBI... it's HOT here in Hawaii!
frown.gif

LOL, not when you're an indoor, mall-type person! LOL!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Thanks for helping me Jess!! You're the best, ya know that!!!
... at least Hawaii is beautiful - that makes the hot bearable.
wink.gif

good nite!!

Yeah, I guess you have a point!!

THIS WAS #700!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Good night MuT!!!!!! Thanks Tony and Jess!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by wongy74 LOL, not when you're an indoor, mall-type person! LOL!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU

Yeah, I guess you have a point!!
THIS WAS #700!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Good night MuT!!!!!! Thanks Tony and Jess!!:icon_love

WINK!

One more thing about Hawaii... altho I s'pose no one is really going to read this...
tongue.gif

It's hot as hell outside (and sometimes very muggy) so you wear shorts, skirt, tank tops, etc. Then you go inside where there's air conditioning, and it's colder than a mo-fo! We joke about it @ my school- cause the classrooms are usually obscenely cold. (or the a/c breaks and then it's obscenely hot.) Last semester, the windows were actually fogging up- it was FREEZING inside the classrooms!

Most people who live here usually leave sweaters in their offices. Since I don't have an office YET, I keep sweaters in my car... just in case!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74

One more thing about Hawaii... altho I s'pose no one is really going to read this...
tongue.gif

It's hot as hell outside (and sometimes very muggy) so you wear shorts, skirt, tank tops, etc. Then you go inside where there's air conditioning, and it's colder than a mo-fo! We joke about it @ my school- cause the classrooms are usually obscenely cold. (or the a/c breaks and then it's obscenely hot.) Last semester, the windows were actually fogging up- it was FREEZING inside the classrooms!

Most people who live here usually leave sweaters in their offices. Since I don't have an office YET, I keep sweaters in my car... just in case!
wink.gif

No, im gunna show this to Reija since we will be in Maui in July. I am sure it will be hot there then....whattya think?

Oh, it will definately be hot in July... unless the weather freaks out. But more likely than not, it will be HOT.

But remember, it will also be cold! LOL! Hotels and shops tend to be better with temperature control than schools and offices.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) No, im gunna show this to Reija since we will be in Maui in July. I am sure it will be hot there then....whattya think?

Originally Posted by wongy74

Oh, it will definately be hot in July... unless the weather freaks out. But more likely than not, it will be HOT.
But remember, it will also be cold! LOL! Hotels and shops tend to be better with temperature control than schools and offices.
biggrin.gif

heheh yeah..Should be nice to going snuba@

I loved all 15 days I spent in Hawaii. Oahu and Maui are just gorgeous!!! It was the best money my family and I spent. It was just too beautiful to leave, but unfortunately we can't always have what we want in life.
icon_neutral.gif
I can not wait to go back and Jess, I am very jealous.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia

I loved all 15 days I spent in Hawaii. Oahu and Maui are just gorgeous!!! It was the best money my family and I spent. It was just too beautiful to leave, but unfortunately we can't always have what we want in life.
icon_neutral.gif
I can not wait to go back and Jess, I am very jealous.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OH we cannot wait. It's my first time back to Hawaii in years. Reija has never been. We are taking my two sons also, shoulod be so cool

Latest posts

Back