A Few Of My Favorite Things!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol I do use it as a moisturizer. I apply it all over but very little of it goes a long way. I was unsure of getting it because it looks so small but I have been using it every day and I still have some product left after 6 months of using it.
I'm new here and already I'm making a list of products to try
icon_smile.gif

i use the skin bright moisturizer from aveeno from time to time (mostly when i need a sun screen), but i'm quite partial to sundari neem and avocado moisturizer and my skin loves it. every time i try something else i always end up back with sundari.

Originally Posted by eightthirty Have you tried the Aveeno moisturizer? Are the Aveen products really worth the $14 they cost? I know for the moisturizer you would get enough to last you months, but I was just wondering!!
Oh I LOVE the Dove deoderant. I've been using it since it came out and I will NEVER switch.

Melissa

Some skincare products I can't do without are:

Purple Emu emu oil

tea tree oil

apple cider vinegar

Earth Science herbal tonic spray

Karite Gold shea butter

Isomers spf 20 sunscreen

(can you tell I prefer natural products-just wish I could find a natural sunblock I really liked)

Hi everyone,<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

Has anyone heard of Serious Skin Care from Jennifer Flavin-Stallone? If you have what's your impression.<O
tongue.gif
></O
tongue.gif
>

<O
tongue.gif
>
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
</O
tongue.gif
>