A Garnier Nutrisse "Chocolate Caramel"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Garnier Nutrisse haircolor... although I'm not familiar with this color. Maybe if I saw it - it would ring a bell.
icon_wink.gif

Not only did it make my hair shiny and soft, but the result is pretty close to the picture on the box. (if i had some subtle highlights, it would be just like it)

It is just such a nice warm chocolate color!!!

Don't have a picture of my own hair, but this is the color:

Oooh... that is pretty! Is it a new shade? What color do they classify it as ?? (like med. brown, med. auburn brown etc.)

It is a medium golden mahagony brown. Yes, I think they are pretty new, maybe month or two. (or even longer?) They have 4 different colors in this "chocolate collection". I am in love!

Originally Posted by destiny It is a medium golden mahagony brown. Yes, I think they are pretty new, maybe month or two. (or even longer?) They have 4 different colors in this "chocolate collection". I am in love! Hmmm... might have to check that out!
wink.gif
I used one of the new Herbal Escenses color (in the purple/pink shiny box) and I looooooved that... The smell is SOOO good. Even the dye itself. You're cookin' away and it smells so delicious! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm dying my hair the true red today...since the beautiful color of feria faded soooo fast.....hope this looks good!

Originally Posted by sherice I'm dying my hair the true red today...since the beautiful color of feria faded soooo fast.....hope this looks good!
603100242627pack0sz.jpg
thats the color btw

I love that shade! I believe there are new shades from the Chocolate Line..I cannot seem to find them. Sherice, that is a great color!

Hello all-

I used the chocolate peanut butter...quite nice although it turned out darker than I wanted,lol...glad you like the chocolate caramel...I think all hair colors should be named after food,heehee...

Originally Posted by destiny Not only did it make my hair shiny and soft, but the result is pretty close to the picture on the box. (if i had some subtle highlights, it would be just like it)It is just such a nice warm chocolate color!!!

Don't have a picture of my own hair, but this is the color:

do you know how this would turn out on dark brown/black asian hair?

yeah .. i have naturally dark asian hair. It's so stubborn, it doesn't even change colors -go lighter-during the summer. I tried to dye it chestnut brown - a really light color- and all the color just washed out even though i left it in for 30 minutes .... sigh*

I just usedthe garnier nutrisse in dark red brown and I love it soo much, just be interesting to see how long the redness stays vibrant for
icon_wink.gif

Lookin' good Sherice!!
claps.gif
I like Garnier hands down over Feria... everytime I tried one of the Feria colors I'd see it wash down the drain with every shampoo
wacko.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Lookin' good Sherice!!
claps.gif
I like Garnier hands down over Feria... everytime I tried one of the Feria colors I'd see it wash down the drain with every shampoo
wacko.gif
thank you! Yeah me too...its sad because they have some good colors....so far the red is still there.....I'm really liking this dye!

Latest posts

Back