Quantcast

A night at Home with Tony

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0


OMG, that's way funny. The actor sounds like French Stewart from 3rd Rock From The Sun.

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by keaLoha
OMG, that's way funny. The actor sounds like French Stewart from 3rd Rock From The Sun.

It is.. it's French Stewart and Brigette Wilson from the movie "love Stinks" Funniest Movie ever!!!

 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
I've never seen this movie, but I love French Stewart. He's hysterical.
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by keaLoha I've never seen this movie, but I love French Stewart. He's hysterical.
Oh you have to rent it!!! It's a riot!!! It also has Bill Bellamy & Tyra Banks in it too - GREAT MOVIE!!

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
I love watching him too, I will check Blockbuster next time I am in for that movie.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I've never seen this movie, but I love French Stewart. He's hysterical.
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by lilla I love watching him too, I will check Blockbuster next time I am in for that movie. You should! It's so funny! Basically Seth (Stewart) meets Chelsea (Wilson) at a rehearsal dinner for their mutual friends (Banks & Bellamy) and fall head over heels, then Chelsea tends to 'rush' things & push for a ring... and all hell breaks loose - it's hysterical! Great date/no date movie!!

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Sound too funny
Thanks for the info, I hope I can find it in DVD


Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You should! It's so funny! Basically Seth (Stewart) meets Chelsea (Wilson) at a rehearsal dinner for their mutual friends (Banks & Bellamy) and fall head over heels, then Chelsea tends to 'rush' things & push for a ring... and all hell breaks loose - it's hysterical! Great date/no date movie!!
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) How the he(double hockey sticks) did I miss this one, Janelle???
I must not be a seasoned MuT'er!!! LOL

Too bad the image is not there anymore. Shoulda uploaded it


HOW!!?!?
I tried for almost a half hour!! wouldn't upload !! I have it saved on my pc as a windows media player file... and couldnt upload anywhere!?!? Tylda wants to know how also... so SPILL!


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Its still there ?
Just tried it... takes a few secs to load - but it starts playing on its own ... PATIENCE Daniel-Son!
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
I enabled .wmv 's to be uploaded now,





Originally Posted by NYAngel98

HOW!!?!?
I tried for almost a half hour!! wouldn't upload !! I have it saved on my pc as a windows media player file... and couldnt upload anywhere!?!? Tylda wants to know how also... so SPILL!






 
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
607
Reaction score
1
LOL - I thought this was about you spending a night in with admin Tony!!!


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
lol...

Tony(admin) only spends nights w/ Reija(admin) hehehe

we admin all night long






Originally Posted by Violet

LOL - I thought this was about you spending a night in with admin Tony!!!





 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lol...Tony(admin) only spends nights w/ Reija(admin) hehehe

we admin all night long


LMAO!! Yup - this was Reija's night with Tony... apparently it was a GAS!
lol I have my own methane machine at home... LOL

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
ok methane machine just made me crack up outloud





Originally Posted by NYAngel98

LMAO!! Yup - this was Reija's night with Tony... apparently it was a GAS!
lol I have my own methane machine at home... LOL




 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ok methane machine just made me crack up outloud LOL! Glad you can relate!! HA HA

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
You guys are too funny


Originally Posted by Tony(admin) lol...Tony(admin) only spends nights w/ Reija(admin) hehehe

we admin all night long


 

Latest posts

Top