A product to plump the lips?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been on a search for something (not lipstick) that plumps your lips similar to collagen injections, but it just irritates your lips and makes them swell I believe. Do any of you know where I can get a cheap version of this? Or, what are the products out there that do this? I really want to see what I would look like with fuller lips and of course can't afford collagen injections.

DuWop Lip Venom is cool.. I tried 2 samples of it before and it gave a tingling feeling and was great.. I know said NOT liipstick but this is gloss.. and i dont know what else you could mean other than surgery..!

Hmm, well I just remember reading about some product from VS that is suppose to plump your lips, maybe it was a gloss or lipstick (I was hoping for something w/no color). Although the person who told me about it said it cost like $16 dollars.
frown.gif
Which is a bit much for me (yeah, $16 isn't much really).

Gale Hayman has a product called lip lift,i have seen this on QVC (shopping channel). Lancome also have a products for lips, and their is also City Lips.

Latest posts

Back