A "rave" for Circle E Candles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My absolute favorite candle ever is Bird of Paradise by Circle E Candles. It's kind of a fruity/floral/creamy scent that is just to DIE for! It has such a good throw, too - just taking the lid off the jar can fill the room with its scent! I was so impressed with Bird of Paradise that I recently purchased another candle, Holiday Cheer, I believe it's called. It's kind of a cinnamony/piney/Christmasy smell (if that makes sense, lol) and also has a nice throw.

But going back to the BOE (which is their top seller, by the way) I have bought this candle twice, which is UNHEARD of with me! I'm usually so fickle I buy a candle, burn it a few times, then put it away for who knows how long. I'm almost through burning this one, too. What's kinda funny about this candle is it is pretty atypical of scents I usually like. Normally, I'm a very foody, bakery goodness type of gal (vanilla, sugar cookie, pecan pie, coconut cream, chocolate, etc!).

Anyway, just wanted to share a rave for a candle that smells so good to me - just a whiff of it does wonders for relaxing me!

If you wanna check it out, you can see them online at www.circleecandles.com.
smile.gif

Also, feel free to share your favorite candle brand and scent, too, so I'll find more candles I just "have" to have!
biggrin.gif

Being a candle fanatic myself, I must go check this site out!! Thanks for the info! I like candles that fill a room with the scent... which is why I'm always burning Yankee Candle tarts... some of the others I've tried smell good in the jar, but don't really smell when you burn it - even if you get close.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Being a candle fanatic myself, I must go check this site out!! Thanks for the info! I like candles that fill a room with the scent... which is why I'm always burning Yankee Candle tarts... some of the others I've tried smell good in the jar, but don't really smell when you burn it - even if you get close.
icon_sad.gif
I know, I hate that - the candle smells SOO good, but when you burn it - nada! I like the Yankee tarts as well and have a bunch of those.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CandleGirl I have been burning many brands of candles for years and I have worked in a candle store for over three. I must agree that the best brand ever is Circle E Candles. Bird of Paradise is this company's number one seller. My other personal favs are Tropical Paradise, Honeydew Melon, and Fresh Cake. This is a locally owned family operated candle company, so currently they are hard to find in other states, but they are SO worth the shipping cost to order them from online. (The website offers free shipping for orders over $100!) Even though I am not involved with this company at all (other than enjoying their product
biggrin.gif
) I gotta admit that I love that the company is based in my home state o' Texas!
Fresh Cake is another one that I want to try next. Their shipping is pretty reasonable, IMO, as my Bird of Paradise came in a big box FILLED with peanuts to protect the jar candle. I need to find friends & family to order with me so we can get that free shipping over $100!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi, I am new but I wanted to let you know that I am also a die hard circle e candle fan! My favorite is the silver bells scent, it smells like cranberries to me and I just love that one. I am a candle freak and have not been able to find any to top the circle e candles, they are excellent.

OOOOOOOO I love candles..I make my own tho..cause I burn so many I would go broke if I bought retail...LOL..My fav scents right now are Amber Romance, Cottage Garden,Lollipop & Summer Creamsickle..

I am a candle lover too. I just purchased the Yankee candle tarts, and oh what a scent these little guys give off. I also purchased the scentchips in cinnamon buns I believe the name was. Delicious! Also I have heard great reviews on a soy candle from Zaftig woman or something like that. That just might be my next candle purchase.

thx 4 sharin .. i love candles but ... still looking 4 a good brand

Latest posts

Back