Ack! Finally finished fixing my Notepad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Since I transfered all my shadows into the palettes and sold some stuff, I took pics of my makeup stash again. Took forever to do. lol. Hope you like it
biggrin.gif

Oh, click on the pics, to look at a larger pic.

icon_eek.gif
Dayum!
icon_eek.gif
Look at that stash. It keep getting bigger and bigger. Pretty soon you will give Trisha a run for her $$.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

Since I transfered all my shadows into the palettes and sold some stuff, I took pics of my makeup stash again. Took forever to do. lol. Hope you like it
biggrin.gif

Oh, click on the pics, to look at a larger pic.

Uh oh!!! You just might be in the running for the hottest notepad! Looking close to Trish's!! We need a vote!

OMG Liz!! That is AWESOME! I'm glad you have a pic of the High Tea lipstick - I was looking to try that tonight (had 6 empties) but they don't carry it anymore @ the counter... but it's a nice color! Your notepad looks GREAT! I see a few new shadow colors I think I might need to pick up!!! AWESOME JOB ~ ITS AMAZING!!!
icon_eek.gif

Your notepad looks awesome, and quite a collection might i say!!! Everyones stuff is so neat on theirs, my stuff (and my makeup!) all need a major overhaul!

thanks everyone! i spend so much, i might as well show it off. lol. it still doesn't compare to some other MUTers.

Latest posts

Back