Adorable

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Picture of the Day:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="1%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD colSpan=2>
r864924312.jpg
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Tue Jul 6, 7:48 AM ET</TD><TD align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=regblk colSpan=2>

Mooshu, an older neighborhood cat who has lived most of his sixteen years in the Lanikai section of Kailua, Hawaii, takes a cat nap on a skateboard belonging to his owner's children, July 5, 2004. Picture taken July 5, 2004.
capt.sge.jqu45.010704153147.photo00.default-389x258.jpg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Californian Picture of the Day:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="1%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD colSpan=2>
r864924312.jpg
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Tue Jul 6, 7:48 AM ET</TD><TD align=right><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=regblk colSpan=2>

Mooshu, an older neighborhood cat who has lived most of his sixteen years in the Lanikai section of Kailua, Hawaii, takes a cat nap on a skateboard belonging to his owner's children, July 5, 2004. Picture taken July 5, 2004.
capt.sge.jqu45.010704153147.photo00.default-389x258.jpg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

only humans would cage an animal this cool!

Originally Posted by Californian only humans would cage an animal this cool! Bad,sucky humans

jen2-008.jpg

In case anyone wonders how I run a business... this is how
smile.gif

This is my kitty Phoenix who is part Siamese, part Himalayan and way cuter than this pictures shows... I think she got angry for having to pose.

Originally Posted by GlossAddict
jen2-008.jpg

In case anyone wonders how I run a business... this is how
smile.gif

This is my kitty Phoenix who is part Siamese, part Himalayan and way cuter than this pictures shows... I think she got angry for having to pose.

cute! She takes care of mail processing, eh?

Originally Posted by Californian cute! She takes care of mail processing, eh? Of course... she's my star employee... the only drawback is having to keep everything in sealed boxes... since she thinks that every box is her own private jungle gym and that lipsticks and eyeliners are toys to be fetched. I've gotten better at keeping her out.. but sometimes she still knocks stuff over. She also likes to type while I type. I'm never having kids... she's too much for me by herself.

Yes, GlossAddict, you're a cat owner. Look at your bent widow blinds!
icon_lol.gif
My two cats really tear up the blinds by pushing through them to get to the window. Phoenix looks a lot like my Kitty Skyfish. She's a full-blooded Siamese and incredibly talkative! Also, judging from your picture it seems your meezer has mastered the Indignant Glare. Too cute!

Latest posts

Back