Affordable luxury makeup products on demand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on makeup? Is branded product really better or are we buying it for the brand name?

Last edited:
You can really feel and see the difference quality makes. And that goes for make-up as well.

Good brands and celebrity brands like at Sephora for example tend to be quite good, however their house branded make-up line is of low quality.

Brands that have stand-alone stores are also quite high in quality like Kryolan, MAC, Premier Products, MUFE.

Some counter brands are good also like Lancome, Clinique, YSL, Guerlain, Tom Ford.

MLM brands like Avon, Senegence, Mary Kay, Younique, etc are a no-go.

I tend to purchase on brand name history and quality. The price maybe a bit higher but I am not second-guessing on the quality of it. Then again, all make-ups are expensive to-begin-with.

Last edited:
You can really feel and see the difference quality makes. And that goes for make-up as well.

Good brands and celebrity brands like at Sephora for example tend to be quite good, however their house branded make-up line is of low quality.

Brands that have stand-alone stores are also quite high in quality like Kryolan, MAC, Premier Products, MUFE.

Some counter brands are good also like Lancome, Clinique, YSL, Guerlain, Tom Ford.

MLM brands like Avon, Senegence, Mary Kay, Younique, etc are a no-go.

I tend to purchase on brand name history and quality. The price maybe a bit higher but I am not second-guessing on the quality of it. Then again, all make-ups are expensive to-begin-with.
Thank you for your insights on this. I guess I have to do trial and error if I want to search for the budget range products.

The demand for luxury makeup products have been risen in the market as it change the whole look of its user and makes their skin shiny. The high-quality makeup products are easy to get from PapaChina at a reasonable price. Last time I have also bought some makeup items from them, so they are good to provide services.
For a healthy glow I do recommend Vitamin C based skin care products during the day for best results.

Latest posts

Back