Age Gap Relationships: What Do You Think?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a lot of reasons for age gap relationships. If they're for the right reasons (like love and happiness), then I think it's very sweet. But I've seen age gap relationships happen for all the wrong reasons, and those bother me. I've seen men in their 20s chase 13/14-year-old girls because they're so much more naive than girls his age and easier to get in bed (well, in theory). Things like that are kinda sick. If all relationships were based off of love and the desire for happiness, I wouldn't have a problem with them. But when it's about sex, money, or otherwise taking advantage of someone, that's when there's a problem. The bottom line is that to me, it depends on the situation.
This. Exactly.

Back in the early 90s I dated a woman who was 14 yrs older than me. We dated for 5 years. She was apprehensive in the beginning, but it worked out and it was fun for 5 years. Good times.

My husband and I are 18 yrs apart. My older kids just recently started asking questions about how that happened. I just feel bad that he may not get to see some of our future grandchildren. That part does worry me. He's been mistaken on more than one occasion as grandpa, when we are out with our younger girls. Poor, he felt so sad about that lol.

My boyfriend is much older than me I'm talking about a whole generation older than me. He's twenty seven years older then me and we find ourselves in love with each other more and more everyday. I would say if you are in the relationship for the right reasons then go for it.

I don't find anything to be wrong with it, unless the person is under age than I find something to be wrong. It's not up for me to judge people and I've never been the type of person to judge others. I've seen couples in love with each other and made it work and they were a eight year gap between the two. Everyone is different about their views on this, but some people get into relationships in general for the wrong reasons. As long as both partners are very happy with each other and in love with one another, I find nothing wrong with it at all. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi all, guys. I want to ask. What do you think about Dating sites. Is it possible to find love there or not? And still such question, whether it is possible to trust such reviews - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/flirtlocal-review/? On the one hand, everything is painted very competently, there is a lot of information about the site. But it seems to me that such reviews can be ordered by site owners themselves. Your thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
As a serious relationship?  Not for me.

But, this may be frowned upon I guess, but to get money, go for it.  And men who date women much younger than them have some problems.

I don't think that's normal. For me such an age difference is mother and son or father and daughter

If people love each other then age doesn't matter. My husband is 10 years older than me.

Latest posts

Back