Agh stupid mouth stitches!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same problem with one tooth.  I thought the pain was infection but no, the mouth is swollen and irritated from the non dissolving sutures rubbing against my cheek.  I put a small piece of gauze between the sutures and the swollen cheek and it took the pain  away.  The gum is only slightly irritated now.  My dentist reluctantly said I could do this but he would rather I tough it out.  I don't know but I think the gauze is better than all the pain pills I had been taking.  I'm looking for a smoother material to replace the gauze.

wow! I didnt even know they could sew that area.

I feel your pain. When I had my wisdom teeth taken out the dentist took out all 4 at the same time Q_Q. And he left the area's open (unstitched). After the anesthesia wore off I was in agony. Good thing for ice cream!
Just had a wisdom tooth out. They leave the hole open - the stitches are if your gum is extra messed up so that it's a neat socket hole not a huge gnarly mess of tears.

Incidentally, modern methods of facial surgery are already more gentle. My doctor warned me that it would hurt for several days when this happened to me. It was difficult for me to return to the dental clinic for counseling again but I live in NY. I made an appointment online to get urgent medical care. I was given an injection and prescribed special rinses. It really helped to quickly reduce inflammation. Don't use painkillers the next time, it is better to consult a doctor.

Problem related to teeth is always Painful. It is advisable to pick a best doctor (General as well as dental) and go for Regular checkups. It can save you from many problems. I reside in New York City, for General Doctor, i can totally rely on Medical Clinic NY

Still looking for Dental clinic nearby. If any recommendations, please let me know.

Thanks 

Good food is essential for good health. We get a lot of diseases from our diet but we have no idea about this. go here and try to figure out how to maintain your health. and share it with friends and family

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back