Agh!! Stupid Victoria's Secret!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I LOVE the new Pink line of underwear, especially the retro mesh ones.

But they freakin changed the sizing!!!!! I fit the large perfectly, but now they changed the sizing to like xs/s and m/l. i don't like the way they fit now.
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Liz I LOVE the new Pink line of underwear, especially the retro mesh ones. But they freakin changed the sizing!!!!! I fit the large perfectly, but now they changed the sizing to like xs/s and m/l. i don't like the way they fit now.
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

I know, they did the same thing with the jeans too - my friend & I always ordered jeans & never had a problem with our sizes - until a few months ago -

I hate it that there is no Vic´s Secret over here. whenever I´m in the US I spend waaay too much money on underwear there. it´s my personal heaven :icon_love

that´s stupid if they change the sizes!! I can remember that the panties/thongs were already pretty small cut. I always were Small in bottoms, but I`m a medium in VS I think.

Eh, I've never liked VS underwear, I've tried on a lot of pairs but they never fit me right ... to get a size that fits comfortably in the waist, they were always baggy in the bottom! The joys of having such a boyish figure ...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Fortunately I've found a department store brand that fits perfectly (Vanity Fair), and JC Penny's and Sears tends to put them on sale a lot -- somehow it seems ridiculous to me that my underwear are $9 per pair (without a sale), while hubby can go buy a bag of 5 pairs of men's underwear for $5 and they look great on him!

That is pretty crazy they changed the sizes like that though -- does VS really think that women's bottoms only come in 2 sizes?? lol I've never seen underwear that at least didn't come in S, M, and L!

they're cutting out a bunch of customers. some people can fit larges fine, but they definitely aren't mediums.

Originally Posted by girl_geek That is pretty crazy they changed the sizes like that though -- does VS really think that women's bottoms only come in 2 sizes?? lol I've never seen underwear that at least didn't come in S, M, and L!

i'm not sure if it's like that with all their underwear, but i know it's like that with the mesh ones from their new Pink line.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Liz they're cutting out a bunch of customers. some people can fit larges fine, but they definitely aren't mediums. Yup, that's me! No medium over here.
smile.gif

*sigh*

i'm gonna email them, see if that's going to be permanent or something or if they went crazy for a minute, but it was too late to stop all the ones that were made into those sizes.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I got some of the Pink line ones for Xmas (not mesh though) and they are M/L too, but they are soooo small! They should leave the "L" off there b/c there is no way that they are anywhere close to a Large.. I have the string bikini ones in L's... and they fit fine. Ah the joys of having a bubble a$$
icon_rolleyes.gif

i emailed CS, but they said to call someone. i hate talking on the phone, so i don't think i'll be calling. lol

Let's not forget that their PINK line is targeted at college girls ( highschool girls will buy of course). That could be a reason why they are doing it. Just a thought.

but that still doesn't make sense as to why they would change their sizing
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Liz but that still doesn't make sense as to why they would change their sizing
icon_eek.gif
No kidding, lots of college girls will need to wear a large!

Latest posts

Back