Ahhh.. weathermen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You gotta love their "right on target' predictions....!!! Here are some pics of the "DUSTING" we were supposed to get! HA! Dusting my a$$!!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

A shot of part of my yard... well - at least its sunny today. And a whopping 19 degrees!! BRRRRR!

Excellant pictures Janelle! I wanna see snow so bad, don't know if I could live in it though. Can you believe I've only seen snow once in my life? Geeez, I've gotta get out more
icon_rolleyes.gif

Wow, looks like my home country of Finland! Lots of snow! Yesterday out here in CA, it was 91F
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

You gotta love their "right on target' predictions....!!! Here are some pics of the "DUSTING" we were supposed to get! HA! Dusting my a$$!!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

A shot of part of my yard... well - at least its sunny today. And a whopping 19 degrees!! BRRRRR!

Whoa! Do you live in the forest????

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

icon_rolleyes.gif

You are too funny Tony LOL Well, actually - yes ... 95% of my yard is all woods. We have an acre n' a half of property... which would probably look pretty cool if it were cleared out - at least for a POOL anyway!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
Oh well, we're supposed to get hit pretty hard this coming Sunday (wonderful) as if driving home yesterday from work wasn't enough torture... lots of accidents here too - (none involving yours truly... knock wood
wink.gif
) And Reija... I'll be at your house before Sunday if you keep up that 90 degree stuff, Miss!!!
tongue.gif
I'm jealous enough to do crazy things!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

WOW! I'm happy w/our weather, but I've always wanted to experience winter like that.

Nice Piccies NYAngel! Typical of the weather man though, they never get it right!

Latest posts

Back