Airbrush makeup...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know how many MUAs there are here who work on film or video projects, but how many here work with airbrushing? I have to return the compressor my man got me cuz it just stopped working. They said they'll either give me a new one or give me a refund. Does anyone know the best system to use? Cuz if there's one better, I'll get the refund and buy the better one. I also have ???s about foundations compatible with airbrushing, but is there anyone here who can help me?

He bought me the Dinair one because it came with a whole kit...I don't really like it though.

Here's a post I did last month - shows the one I have. Still havent' tried it for makeup yet... Keyword: YET!
wink.gif

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/sho...2&postcount=41

Originally Posted by envymi That one seems awfully powerful for the skin...how strong is the air stream? Depends... it's a dual action brush - so you can control the airflow. Plus I think there are some settings that you can adjust. I've blasted myself with it just for $hit$ n' giggles, and it wasn't that hard.
icon_wink.gif

i airbrush and i find that unless your getting the starter kit that has all the makeup in it it's cheaper to buy the pieces separately go to ebay.com you can get it all

Latest posts

Back