Alexis Vogel/Smashbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HELLO GALS,

I HAVE A FEW ALEXIS VOGEL/SMASHBOX ITEMS ID LIKE TO BARTER OFF WITH SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING ELES. I HAVE 2 ALEXIS VOGEL CHUBBY EYELINERS IN COLOR "MUSE" AND 1 ALEXIS DUO SHARPENER THAT WILL SHARPEN THE CHUBBY AND REGULAR SIZED PENCILS. AND I HAVE 1 ALEXIS LIPGLOSS IN COLOR "BLISS". I HAVE 2 POTS OF SMASHBOX TRIO CREAM EYELINERS. 1 IS IN COLOR "AFTER PARTY" AND THE OTHER IS COLOR "BLOCKBUSTER". IVE UPLOADED THE PICS OF THE MAKEUP. I WOULD LIKE TO BARTER THEM FOR EYESHADOWS OR FOUNDATION. PLEASE JUST LIST OFF WHAT YOU HAVE AND WE'LL SEE IF WE'D LIKE TO TRADE. THANKS EVERYONE

crayons.JPG

lip.jpg

trio.jpg

trio2.JPG

The smashbox liners look nice, how much for them? I wanted to trade and looked through my makeup stuff, but so far nothing I want to give up yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hehe. Is there anything you are looking for? Maybe I can look for it here.

I was pretty much interested in eyeshadows, good pigmented eyeshadows. Or that mac liquid foundation Ive been dying to try. but to sell the eyeliners like $6-$7 each.

Is there a specific shadow you would like? Just PM me and let me know and I can get those for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and we can trade for the smashbox.

Latest posts

Back