Alias

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any Alias fans on the board tonite? That is one kick booty show!! It was so good tonight. I'm glad they finally let Marshall get in on some of the action. He was great!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love Alias but have missed the past few shows since they have moved it to Wednesday night. Now that I am finishing school, I will be able to see it. I just hope that they don't think about canceling it.

They'd better not even THINK about cancelling that show!! I'd have to go to CA (or wherever its filmed) and kick some butt!!!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I love Alias but have missed the past few shows since they have moved it to Wednesday night. Now that I am finishing school, I will be able to see it. I just hope that they don't think about canceling it.

I know that some of it is filmed in Los Angeles. If you go and kick some a$$, will you please send Michael Vartan my way?
icon_twisted.gif

Sorry Marisol, I cant do that cuz he's taken. I just woke him up to tell him what you said!
icon_lol.gif
Michael says 'hello'.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I know that some of it is filmed in Los Angeles. If you go and kick some a$$, will you please send Michael Vartan my way?
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Sorry Marisol, I cant do that cuz he's taken. I just woke him up to tell him what you said!
icon_lol.gif
Michael says 'hello'.
icon_biggrin.gif
Dayum! That is cold! But I ain't hating.

I will take Greg Grunberg (Weiss) then.
redface.gif

That's cool. He's a cutie too!! Sorry Michael wasnt available.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Dayum! That is cold! But I ain't hating.

I will take Greg Grunberg (Weiss) then.
redface.gif

"Hush Little Mitchell, don't you cry

Daddy is gonna teach you about lanthanides"

I love Marshall!

Latest posts

Back