all about you poll

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I forgot to post some Recent PIX of us:

Cameron 3.5 years old on beach. We go there alot since we live super close

cam1.jpg

cambeach2.jpg

From left to Right: Reija's Mom, Reija, Me, Cameron in our new spa in our backyard

us-ins-spa.jpg

Originally Posted by haloinrverse

i was just going to ask what you all do for a living, but that got me to thinking that i dont know enough about many of you guys! so heres a quick little poll:
what do you do for a living?

married/LTR/single/etc?

kids?

pets?

age?

and most importantly, what is your favorite fragrance?

me:

culinary student/barista.

LTR with BF for almost 5 years now.

no kids for me, thanks.

no pets at the moment.

23. almost 24. wheeee!

dzing!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Thanks shoediva! We are a lovey'dovey couple, for sure. John is an English/Chinese mix. The Chinese genes give him his darker coloring and interesting bone structure, tho' his genes are European from the waist down. har har!
John.JPG

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO. Way to go, John. Do you know what your wife just told tons of people? You will be getting fan mail shortly. No pun intented.
240168.jpg

He's scruffy like me alot! I hate to shave....

Anyhow I wear my jeans on my waiste too LOL

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Thanks shoediva! We are a lovey'dovey couple, for sure. John is an English/Chinese mix. The Chinese genes give him his darker coloring and interesting bone structure, tho' his genes are European from the waist down. har har!
John.JPG

LMAO!!! Nice mix! You guys will surely make some beautiful babies someday!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Thanks shoediva! We are a lovey'dovey couple, for sure. John is an English/Chinese mix. The Chinese genes give him his darker coloring and interesting bone structure, tho' his genes are European from the waist down. har har!
John.JPG

Cameron is such a cutie!! Does he get in the water? I remember the Pacific Ocean being so cold, tho I guess it's different for a kid. Just like snow is different for adults than it is for kids, lol!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I guess I forgot to post some Recent PIX of us:

cam1.jpg

cambeach2.jpg

From left to Right: Reija's Mom, Reija, Me, Cameron in our new spa in our backyard

us-ins-spa.jpg

Tony, Cameron is simply biteable!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I guess I forgot to post some Recent PIX of us:

cam1.jpg

cambeach2.jpg

us-ins-spa.jpg

KERMIT looks like he's jealous...
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Californian OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO. Way to go, John. Do you know what your wife just told tons of people? You will be getting fan mail shortly. No pun intented.
240168.jpg

Yeah he goes in! Luckily he is blessed with the "i can swim at 3 years old" genes. LOL

I had him on the boogie board in the small waves that day near the shore. Then I got the ol' macho "im going way out there on the boogie board" idea!!! Luckily I was a pilot rescue quall'ed swimmer in the US Navy so me can swim my ass off.

Cameron is such a cutie!! Does he get in the water? I remember the Pacific Ocean being so cold, tho I guess it's different for a kid. Just like snow is different for adults than it is for kids, lol!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Cameron is such a cutie!! Does he get in the water? I remember the Pacific Ocean being so cold, tho I guess it's different for a kid. Just like snow is different for adults than it is for kids, lol! That is so CUTE! I am smiling wide! xoxo

Along the theme of those genes: Red Foxx, the comedian who starred in Sanford & Son, told a story about being with a friend, both taking a leak off of a bridge. While taking a leak, his friend turned to Red and said "Man, the water sure is cold!". Red responded: "And DEEP too!"

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) He's scruffy like me alot! I hate to shave.... Anyhow I wear my jeans on my waiste too LOL

rest of who??? LOL j/k You guys look great!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) what about the rest of us in the spa? LOL j/k

You said he looks bitable, and I said What about the rest of us? LOL only F'ing around!

Originally Posted by shoediva

rest of who??? LOL j/k You guys look great!!

Hey BOO, Happy Bday Donna

Originally Posted by donnamakeup

what do you do for a living? A full-time mum & make-up artist married/LTR/single/etc? livin with boyfriend of 3 yrs kids? little girl Mollie coming up 2 pets? none age? 24 today !!!! and most importantly, what is your favorite fragrance? dont seem to have a fave at mo

Uuuuuuuuhh???? I don't know how to take that comment, Irishgirl! Are you talkin' trash at me? Are you telling me that I have no chest????? HERE---I'LL SHOW YOU MY CHEST!!!

(you know I'm just messin' with ya...!)

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Wowza! What a nice smile your hubster has! Very nice picture of you guys..*notes that Kitty doesn't need to inquire about bust creams* You can skip that thread Kitty..LOL! However, the rest of us are still waiting for something to firm up our "twin peaks!" *Taps foot impatiently*

Awww, they're blushing in graTITude...thanks Irishgirl!

Originally Posted by Irishgirl E-r-r..uh..Nope..not me..LOL! I was complimenting you because your "girls" look better than mine! ROFL! *Big Seal Clap For Kitty*..*wink-wink*

K, i've so much to say after reading through & looking at pics in this thread, firstly here's my details for those that don't know!.. What do you do for a living? Sales in IT but learning Web Design in work Married/LTR/single/etc? Boyfriend for the past 18months or so Kids? Nope Pets? 2 terrier dogs, they're sisters! Age? 21 And most importantly, what is your favorite fragrance? J.Lo STILL at the mo! Now for my comments! Shoey: LOVE THE PIC. Ye are all adorable, especially your mini-me (well mini-you!!) Kitty: Your hubby is a hunk (OMG, cant believe i said that, don't tell him!!!) You both look fab Tony: Cameron is such a cutie and HELLO the SPA IN YOUR BACKYARD??? Holy cow, it looks amazing. I've never seen anything like it. We don't really have the weather for outdoor spa's in Ireland! DonnaMaryUK: HAPPY BIRTHDAY girlie, you should have told us! Irish: I'm sure you're girlie's are just as nice as Kitties! & Kitty stop flashing!!

LOL @ "Hello, a spa" hahahaha. This is Southern California babes

Originally Posted by laura127

K, i've so much to say after reading through & looking at pics in this thread, firstly here's my details for those that don't know!.. What do you do for a living? Sales in IT but learning Web Design in work Married/LTR/single/etc? Boyfriend for the past 18months or so Kids? Nope Pets? 2 terrier dogs, they're sisters! Age? 21 And most importantly, what is your favorite fragrance? J.Lo STILL at the mo! Now for my comments! Shoey: LOVE THE PIC. Ye are all adorable, especially your mini-me (well mini-you!!) Kitty: Your hubby is a hunk (OMG, cant believe i said that, don't tell him!!!) You both look fab Tony: Cameron is such a cutie and HELLO the SPA IN YOUR BACKYARD??? Holy cow, it looks amazing. I've never seen anything like it. We don't really have the weather for outdoor spa's in Ireland! DonnaMaryUK: HAPPY BIRTHDAY girlie, you should have told us! Irish: I'm sure you're girlie's are just as nice as Kitties! & Kitty stop flashing!!

LOLs! Man, I never knew bantering back and forth with a bunch of girls on a Makeup site could be so much fun!!

Uuuuuuuuhh???? I don't know how to take that comment, Irishgirl! Are you talkin' trash at me? Are you telling me that I have no chest????? HERE---I'LL SHOW YOU MY CHEST!!!

(you know I'm just messin' with ya...!)

Hey Reija - we're the same age for a few more days! I just turned 26 a few weeks ago!
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) what do you do for a living?Using my Grad School deree in Finance to be a Senior underwriting manager for a large lending bank. Plus I run all the books for AR WebSolutions, Inc. This is tough!

married/LTR/single/etc?

Happily Married to Tony!

kids?

One, Named Cameron

pets?

Tony, Cameron and I have Joey, he's a black lab mix

age?

27(in 4 days)

and most importantly, what is your favorite fragrance?

Let me think on this. LOL

Latest posts

Back