all hearts!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone ,i finally got all of my hearts

!!!I am so excited,ive been offline for a couple of days cause my computer wasnt working right.When i got back on today ,i just been typing away and i finally noticed my hearts.
icon_wink.gif
figured id share that with my mut pals.
wink.gif
xGwendolyn

Woo hoo party on! Next stop Mellinium Club!

Originally Posted by nydoll23

Hey everyone ,i finally got all of my hearts!!!I am so excited,ive been offline for a couple of days cause my computer wasnt working right.When i got back on today ,i just been typing away and i finally noticed my hearts.
icon_wink.gif
figured id share that with my mut pals.
wink.gif
xGwendolyn

yay!!! it's fun when you get a new heart or something!

I know,cant wait to get to the top,love it here so much!!!Everyone on MUT rocks
icon_cool.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hmmmmmmmm I think MUT should give out free lip gloss every time someone gains a heart.

I like that idea!

icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Hmmmmmmmm I think MUT should give out free lip gloss every time someone gains a heart.

Originally Posted by luckylabonte I like that idea!
icon_lol.gif

Yeah... me too! Wink Wink Wink ... Oh , I think I have something in my eye... sorry !
wink.gif

woah Gwen!!!! is that true you´ve only been on here for ONE month? damn girl, that is hard to top.

I just now realize how slow I am, I am trying to get into the millennium club but damn it I am so slow. you´re my idol now
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jen WooHoo, Gwen!
No, Andrea, I'm the slow one on here.
icon_rolleyes.gif

heads up Jen. getting all the hearts wasn´t that hard. but makin it to the millennium club will be a long journey
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle woah Gwen!!!! is that true you´ve only been on here for ONE month? damn girl, that is hard to top.
I just now realize how slow I am, I am trying to get into the millennium club but damn it I am so slow. you´re my idol now
wink.gif

Thanks girlie,I dont know if i should be happy or worried,lol
icon_wink.gif
I do have a life outside of MUT ,i swear

Thanks everyone for joining in my excitement!!!

Latest posts

Back