Allure Beauty Box April, 2017 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all!  

I just saw on instagram a spoiler for the April box!

It's full size, Laritzy cosmetics lip pencil in cabernet.  

https://www.laritzy.com/products/cabernet-lip-pencil

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 4.07.02 PM.png

Full spoilers are available. I actually think to use pretty much everything in the box.

Do they still  do the Big Allure Boxes, the Spring and Winter, the one's for $50.00, that

has about $300. worth of products , in them?

Anyone know and if so when?

Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Interesting... the spoiler I saw before had a face mist instead of Ahava. That is unfortunate as I don't like Ahava products due to an overwhelming scent that lasts for ages.

I'm behind on posting my boxes; here is my April Allure box

IMG_2890.JPG

I like the dr. brant and Ahava lotion. Pretty sure I've tried the skin & co serums before somewhere a long the way.  I'm looking forward to trying the brow gal pencil but I'm not much of a lip liner girl. 

This box felt a little dull for me.

Has anyone else still not gotten their box or a shipping notice? My subscription just auto renewed so I don't know if that's slowing things down or if they're going to skip this month.

I just finally got around to unpacking my box and the Laritzy box was empty so all I got was a lip liner box, LOL. oh well, it wasn't a color I would use anyway so it would have been given away.

Latest posts

Back