Allure Beauty Box March 2016 **spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was chatting with a representative...Asking about all the questions...

She said the mail was not meant for me...it was send to me out of an error...

Plus no answer for question: if it was meant for new subscribers or old one...So nothing sure on this front.

What will be the best time to cancel...the old subscription and start a new one...as I have already received Feb box and do not want to receive another one...
I would say to cancel, you should do it asap.  When you start your new sub, you should get $5 off your "first" box too.  

FULL March Spoilers from MUT:

allure-march-2016.jpg

MSA put up list:

Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse by dp HUE (1 oz)

NS Anti-Frizz Sheets

Julep Konjac Sponge

Cargo (Blush or Eyeshadow?)

Make Up For Ever item

Macadamia Ultra Rich Moisture Cleansing Conditioner (2 oz

wow,  I thought we might get A spoiler soon, not the whole box! Are they running ads for this months box?

Super excited!

I think that the Cargo item must be a blush, as didn't we get an eyeshadow by them in Allure not too long ago?
Also, the MUF item looks like it could be their loose HD setting powder. I got a deluxe sample of it awhile ago, and the container looks identical

Three hair-care items? That is normally not something I look forward to, but these samples look great! Hoping the frizz sheets are not just dryer sheets, as I heard those combat frizz in hair

My free box arrived.

It contains a full size mascara, 30ml of face primer, full size tinted lip balm in punch cocktail (#6), full size liquid liner in intense black, 30ml hair oil from Wella, SK-II 1 face mask and 30 ml facial treatment essence.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My free box arrived.

It contains a full size mascara, 30ml of face primer, full size tinted lip balm in punch cocktail (#6), full size liquid liner in intense black, 30ml hair oil from Wella, SK-II 1 face mask and 30 ml facial treatment essence.
Mine came today too!

I've gotta say, this is nicer than some of the boxes I've PAID for, tbh.

My box is due for delivery today.  I am beyond excited to get that SKII essence.  It's a bit silly really but I am excited! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As a total aside,  has anyone heard any word about the Allure Beauty Thrills for this year?  Don't we usually get a box in March or so?  I was on pre-order last year and will probably do it again if offered, but I haven't heard anything.

I'm going to chat with Allure today and see if I'm going to get this Red Carpet Beauty bonus box. They seem to neglect us BeautyBar folks.

ETA: Ok so what I found out from my chat with Allure is the Red Carpet Beauty bonus boxes are sent to "random" customers and she had no idea how they were selected. She also said that since I was billed through Beauty Bar I am not eligible to receive the bonus boxes. 

I canceled my account, since they only appear to reward Allure Beauty Box customers.  I'll re-sign up through Allure and get $5 off for March.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to chat with Allure today and see if I'm going to get this Red Carpet Beauty bonus box. They seem to neglect us BeautyBar folks.

ETA: Ok so what I found out from my chat with Allure is the Red Carpet Beauty bonus boxes are sent to "random" customers and she had no idea how they were selected. She also said that since I was billed through Beauty Bar I am not eligible to receive the bonus boxes.

I canceled my account, since they only appear to reward Allure Beauty Box customers. I'll re-sign up through Allure and get $5 off for March.
I need to do that too, but I am on the BeautyBar website and I can't find anywhere in my account how to cancel the Allure box. All I see is my past orders for the box.

I canceled my account, since they only appear to reward Allure Beauty Box customers.  I'll re-sign up through Allure and get $5 off for March.  
What is the process of cancellation...I am yet not charged...and she told me to return the next box to them and then it will get cancelled.

My free box arrived.

Oh I didn't think we were going to be getting all of that! Thanks for sharing @@Zaichik, can't wait for mine to come in the mail!

I am so annoyed. My bonus box showed as delivered yesterday but when I got home there was nothing. The post office claimed they delivered it- so unhelpful by the way. But I am guessing they either lost it (which has happened a few times), or someone stole it. I reached out to Allure but since this is a bonus box I am guessing I won't get a replacement.

Back