Allure Beauty Box March 2016 **spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm beyond irritated that those of us who are still billed through beautybar just get ignored. I've been with them for more than two years, not feeling the love!
I am really curious what the relationship between Beautybar and Allure is exactly. We were led to believe our subscriptions were supposed to migrate over on their own. Did that actually happen for anyone? I only ended up changing my sub over because I wanted to prepay for a year. The Allure CS rep said the only way to do that was to cancel my (at the time) current sub and subscribe through them. 

BTW: the Allure CS rep told me they cancelled my original sub for me, but I was charged again for the monthly amount by BB the following month. Of course BB's CS is wonderful, so they refunded it and cancelled my sub (which had not been cancelled), with one call. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone not yet received their bonus box that got the email? I am still subscribed through BB, but got the email that I was getting a bonus box. However, I haven't got it yet. I am thinking I am going to have to cancel and resubscribe like everyone else. What a pain! I have been subscribed forever haha. 

Allure announced there will be an additional item in the March box.

L’Oreal Infallible 2-Step Lip Color

Screen-Shot-2016-02-27-at-12.27.57-AM.png

Has anyone not yet received their bonus box that got the email? I am still subscribed through BB, but got the email that I was getting a bonus box. However, I haven't got it yet. I am thinking I am going to have to cancel and resubscribe like everyone else. What a pain! I have been subscribed forever haha.
I got the box, but never got an email. A while back I posted a thread warning everyone to unsubscribe from beautybar and resubscribe through Allure because a customer service rep told me there were going to be changes that would cause problems to anyone with the old subscription. I wonder if this is what she was talking about, I wish I'd gotten more details at the time.

I did the same...and have the transcript of the chat. Today I got charged by Beauty Bar...and was already charged by allure when I signed up for the new account.

So now its 2 charges for march box...and I have to get this fixed as well.... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What is the process of cancellation...I am yet not charged...and she told me to return the next box to them and then it will get cancelled.

I had allure process the cancellation via live chat.

I did it by calling customer service. The phone number is in the thread I started a few months age.

I called BB and they cancelled it for me. However, they refunded my March box so now I am not even getting a March box. I signed up through Allure after, but they are no longer selling March boxes. So now I have to wait until April to get a box. So frustrating! 

So I discussed with BeautyBar as well as Allure...

Beautybar cannot help as boxes are send by Allure and Allure cannot help as the account is closed and there is no order...I have to take it up with Bank...

Ugh I was charged by beauty bar as well.

I did the same...and have the transcript of the chat. Today I got charged by Beauty Bar...and was already charged by allure when I signed up for the new account.

So now its 2 charges for march box...and I have to get this fixed as well.... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hmm well I called Beauty Bar and they canceled my account and said I wouldn't get March box from them (I should still get one from Allure). They said my pending charge will drop off my account since a box will not ship (I gather that I'm charged once boxes ship, and the pending charge did drop off my account this morning).  

I don't really understand this relationship or how it all works. BeautyBar and Allure seem to lead us to believe it was if nothing would change, only now to we find out it's all kinds of jacked-up messes going on behind the scenes.  

My account was transferred from Beauty Bar to Allure without any issues as far as I recall. So there must be a glitch as they said it would be done automatically and Beauty Bar should not bill at all starting May 2015. I had to fuss writing to Allure to get my subscription ID but apart from that, it was smooth. It turned out I was subscribed to Beauty Bar since 2012. Time flies...

My credit card was charged for the March box so hopefully they ship early as promised. Can't wait :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got the box.

There are no anti-frizz sheets in my box and I guess they swamp them with a lip gloss as the brochure still features the anti-frizz sheets or maybe they forgot to put them in my box. :D

Not unhappy about it but the lip color seems a bit off for me. Cargo item is a blush-bronzer duo (I have catalina & medium duo-004). Make up for ever HD micro finish powder is a 1gr jar. 

FullSizeRender.jpg

I got the anti-frizz sheets so maybe they forgot them from yours. Here is a picture of mine

allure box spoilers march 2016.png

Latest posts

Back