Allure Beauty Box March 2016 **spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone try the anti-frizz sheets yet? I just did and was pleasantly surprised. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did. I don't typically use anti-frizz products but these sheets are nice and great to throw in the hand bag (luggage as someone referred it one of the other threads here). I might have to buy these to have on hand.

I got two boxes this month for some reason? At the same time too...

Have been very busy lately so I haven't tried much, besides the Loreal lip color. I think(?) I like the formula, but the color is something I would never leave the house with. It looks like I bruised my lips or something. Wished they gave out a different color

The last couple of months I have noticed MSA sending out reminders that you have to sub by a certain date to get the next month's box. It seemed really early, like mid month. I have been subbing for more than a year and the only time I cancelled was to cancel my monthly sub with beautybar /start a year sub with allure. I thought I remembered being able to sub and get a box at least up to the day before they shipped them. Has it changed or am I remembering it wrong? 

... Anyway that is why I am already thinking about Aprils box. 

I had thought of sending my Mom a sub to allure but... There is an option, on the website, to change your shipping address temporarily. My Mom  recently subbed to Glossybox and really enjoys getting it. Her birthday is coming and I don't have any ideas. In the meantime, before it is too late, I am at least going to ship my April box to her. I did the temp change on the allurebeautybox website today. I am on sample overload anyway and I know it will brighten her day, so why not. Hopefully I will think of some other special something to send to her too. 

Mine did make it's first stop in PA. I still had the tracking window open on my iPad even though I got the box days ago, LOL. I have 4 tracking Windows open with all my sub shipments.
Maybe they're packed in PA then off to the shipping hub in IL.  

Well, I think I am getting another March box. I finally had an issue where I had to contact BeautyBar since I still get billed by them (change to credit card). They billed my old card even though I put a new one on my account way before billing time. Of course like others on here, they said I had to contact Allure. Allure said they cancelled my sub and I could sign up with them and would be billed by them going forward so I signed up on the Allure website. Just got billed by Allure and according to the website they bill 7 days before shipping. Guess I should have waited 2 weeks before resigning up.

I didn't get the email either, nor the last free items. I still think it has something to do with whether you are billed by Allure or still by BeautyBar. I still get billed by BeautyBar and have not received anything extra.
[SIZE=10pt] Late to the party with this - I have rec'd the beauty box since 2012 and didn't get the[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] red-carpet beauty bonus gift. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]When I tried to email customer service to find out why I kept getting emails to subscribe & missed out on the awards box,  I rec’d a message that said I didn't have an account.  Thank God I keep old emails - I found my account number and a copy of the email that provided details of the Beauty bar transition to ALLURE and called customer service. I was told that 900 red carpet boxes were given to a random selection of subscribers.  Since I wasn't considered an ALLURE customer I assume I was never eligible.   Customer service did have all of my info minus my charge card number; I just wasn't THEIR customer. I signed up and did get some happy New Year samples this week so I am thinking that is either a startup gift on someone felt guilty.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]BTW[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] - Thrills box subscription invites were sent on April 7th last year[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt].   I posted a request for info on the allure FB page and had no answer.   Googled allure thrills box and nothing new there either[/SIZE]

Back