Allure Beauty Box November 2016 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I get box 1 because of Klorane and the Red Flower moisturizer

I'm good with either version but I like nail polish so I wouldn't mind box 2 if I got it.

Ooo, I hope I get the first box. Definitely don't need any more nail polish, and we liked the mango Klorane shampoo.

I got Box 1 today:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Pretty good sizes on the shampoo. The body lotion is a little puny though. I really like the Avene lotion (I also got in a previous Birchbox). I'm pretty sure I already have this liner, I'll have too look but it can easily be swapped. I've got a collection of these perfumes now, I'm not super thrilled with this scent but I'll eventually wear it. 

I just got a shipping notification. Even though Sample Society had this type of body lotion before and I am not a fan of Omnia perfumes, I still hope to get this box. Fingers crossed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I got box #2. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> another eyeliner, another nail polish and top coat. I am disappointed. I wish a had the first variation.

Latest posts

Back