Allure Beauty Box October, 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box today, it's the same as what's been posted, did anyone get the Tatcha body butter yet?

I love the sponge it smells so good!

I have not even received an email that mine has been shipped.  I can't wait to get another spongelle and would love the body butter, I have tried the hand crème.

I got my box today

IMG_0067.JPG

My box came today. I got the body butter. It's quite nice. Still don't know how to use a dry hairspray (probably should look that up on YouTube or something), but everything else is nice.

Allure charged me twice this month. Turns out that the first charge was for September. Pfff. I signed up because of October but last month's box is not that bad. I received my tracking on 15th. Excited for Spongelle.

Just got this months box and really like it, especially the Spongelle product. Now what really does have me upset once again with Allure, they sent me Septembers box as well. Sent me this box after I skipped it last month. Charged me twice without my permission. I didn't want the September box, never requested it and they sent it and charged me. I've had month after month problems with Allure. The main reason I stick with them is so they can resolve the previous months problems, from them skipping a shipment to leaving out products. Just one what the heck Allure after another. So here I go again having to call them on Monday. Don't see how they are getting away from some of the issues they are causing with a lot of subscribers. Even after I've cancelled with them and skipped shipments, they still somehow mess us my sub. think I'm through with them after this month even though I really liked this months box.

I received my box today and it was good. I got the body butter so it was with the wait. The eyeshadow was a little random. Got the oat milk dry shampoo. And the sponge smells so good and I have not even opened yet. This may be a sub I keep after my year is up. Even though their CS is kind of crazy. Ok back to watching football, War Eagle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got this months box and really like it, especially the Spongelle product. Now what really does have me upset once again with Allure, they sent me Septembers box as well. Sent me this box after I skipped it last month. Charged me twice without my permission. I didn't want the September box, never requested it and they sent it and charged me. I've had month after month problems with Allure. The main reason I stick with them is so they can resolve the previous months problems, from them skipping a shipment to leaving out products. Just one what the heck Allure after another. So here I go again having to call them on Monday. Don't see how they are getting away from some of the issues they are causing with a lot of subscribers. Even after I've cancelled with them and skipped shipments, they still somehow mess us my sub. think I'm through with them after this month even though I really liked this months box.
It sucks, right? Two unexpected charges in a montrh. i chatted with them and i was told to return the box and then they'll refund me.

I just kept it. Need a new perfume anyway.

Back