Allure Freebies for Feb>

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got my Allure mag today, so here's what's up. All start/occur on Feb. 2, 2004 First 2000 Allure readers to sign up on www.lorealparis.com/allure starting at noon EST will receive a free tube of L'Oreal Volume Perfect Lipcolour in Sumptuous Scarlet. First 500 Allure readers to sign up at noon EST on allure.com for the EasyStraight system for hair will recieve a kit free. More details on allure.com First 1000 Allure readers to log on to allure.com after noon EST Feb.2 will receive free 12 oz. bottles of Herbal Essences Rainforest Flowers Uplifiting Shampoo and Conditioner. HTHs

Do not use Easystraight. You will NOT be happy. Search the various discussion boards and see for yourself. I wish I had.

WTH? Huh? Explain?

Originally Posted by DeadHair Do not use Easystraight. You will NOT be happy. Search the various discussion boards and see for yourself. I wish I had.

My hair, as well as others, has been VERY damaged. The part of my hair close to my scalp is extremely brittle. It crunches it is so dry. Then it cracks off and falls out. I can't just "cut out" the damage this product had done since it is so close to my scalp. I would have to shave my head. I am not alone in this experience. When this happened to me I began researching this product. I was shocked to learn others had similar results. I felt compled get the word out that this could happen to you. We are all grown-ups so you are free to make your own choice. Just know the risks are real.

OMG!! Thats terrible!! I will def. put the word out about that. So sorry that happened to you
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by DeadHair My hair, as well as others, has been VERY damaged. The part of my hair close to my scalp is extremely brittle. It crunches it is so dry. Then it cracks off and falls out. I can't just "cut out" the damage this product had done since it is so close to my scalp. I would have to shave my head.
I am not alone in this experience. When this happened to me I began researching this product. I was shocked to learn others had similar results. I felt compled get the word out that this could happen to you.

We are all grown-ups so you are free to make your own choice. Just know the risks are real.

If you were not warned on the package of the potential for damage, you have a law suit on your hands!

They should not be putting "easy straight" on the market if it does that!

I am sorry for you. Thanks for the heads up.

-Calif.

mutcat.gif

Originally Posted by DeadHair My hair, as well as others, has been VERY damaged. The part of my hair close to my scalp is extremely brittle. It crunches it is so dry. Then it cracks off and falls out. I can't just "cut out" the damage this product had done since it is so close to my scalp. I would have to shave my head.
I am not alone in this experience. When this happened to me I began researching this product. I was shocked to learn others had similar results. I felt compled get the word out that this could happen to you.

We are all grown-ups so you are free to make your own choice. Just know the risks are real.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Thanks for posting on the board and letting other people know about the risks.

Thanks for the heads up on the Allure freebies. I hope you continue to post them!!

Just got my Allure mag today, so here's what's up. All start/occur on Feb. 2, 2004
First 2000 Allure readers to sign up on www.lorealparis.com/allure starting at noon EST will receive a free tube of L'Oreal Volume Perfect Lipcolour in Sumptuous Scarlet.

Latest posts

Back