Quantcast

Allure Sample Society January Spoilers and Discussion

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Those are great colors for spring/summer.  I usually give my daughter my nail polishes.  She is on overload with 50 shades of red.  So, these look like better hand me downs.  Seems fun.

Kristine Walker

Her Nibs
Reaction score
 Hooray for Zoya!! Love the colors, I would love to get the purple or blues

Reaction score
I love Zoya and almost all those colors. This is a great first spoiler :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't like getting nail polish because I really don't care that much about it. But with that being said, I do like the color selection they've posted. Pastels and other bright colors are shades I tend to favor.

Reaction score
Never tried Zoya polishes before. Are the formulations really good?
Zoya has been my favorite polish brand for about a year. It applies smoothly and I find it to be longer lasting without chips than other polishes in the same price range. I'm excited to be adding another to stash :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

SaraP

Put on some lipstick, you look half dead!
Reaction score
While not enough to get me to sub I will be keeping an eye on this month! That's a good start.

Reaction score
They might keep me around for January.  It quickly went downhill for me after their relaunch, but I was actually okay with my December box.  If they want to throw in another Bond no9 fragrance I wouldn't complain.  lol

Reaction score
I resubbed for the December box (still haven't received it - it got lost in transit so they sent me another one), and I wasn't planning on sticking around for January... But now I'm torn. Because Zoya <3 <3 <3

Reaction score
I'm excited to see some more spoilers!  I really like Zoya polish and none of those colors are very well represented in my collection so I'd be happy with any of them.

JenTX

Skincare Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to more spoilers. Zoya is a good start :)

Latest posts