Allure Sample Society January Spoilers and Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh, this is great. Have been wanting to try the Philosophy Renewed Hope and the new Revlon eyeliner, but don't want to give Revlon money given their horrible racist, anti-Semitic CEO's comments (unless they fire him!)  And I love Zoya polishes and all those colors look nice to me. 

I think it's Revlon 2 sided nail polish and black facial soap.
That looks like mud soap and the bar will be very tiny.  So now I will have two, and will be able to do both sides of my face.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Resubbed just now.  I keep unsubbng right after every shipment after the crap box month.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Soap, maybe....  That's a great line of skin care.
That's exact;y what I was thinking.  We are talking $40 a bar for this soap in its full sized version.  I got one from Macy's in a GWP.  My husband found the bar size hysterical. LOL...

Soap.png

How would one use it though?  I feel like there's a lot of wasteage when I just apply wet soap directly to my skin? 

That's exact;y what I was thinking.  We are talking $40 a bar for this soap in its full sized version.  I got one from Macy's in a GWP.  My husband found the bar size hysterical. LOL...

Soap.png

This looks very exciting, I think I'll sub this month, first time ever with Allure Sample Society!

I think I might be most excited for that soap now.  I love charcoal in my soap.  It just *does* something for my skin.
Just remember that I used the words, soap, hysterical, and size in the same sentence.  Don't want anyone to be let down.  I would imagine that you can get a lot of uses from such a tiny bar anyways.

How would one use it though?  I feel like there's a lot of wasteage when I just apply wet soap directly to my skin?

I bet a face brush would get the most use out of this.

Whoohoo! StriVectin and Erno Lazlo! I'm happy to get those two. I want to try the Phillip B product too. I'm kinda meh on the Philosophy and Revlon.

I've had this mini-sized soap before, and it is very dense. It lasted me a good month or two. The water didn't dissolve it as fast as one might think. I really loved it and am thrilled to have it again!

I've had this mini-sized soap before, and it is very dense. It lasted me a good month or two. The water didn't dissolve it as fast as one might think. I really loved it and am thrilled to have it again!
Great!  I'm mainly subbing this month for the soap and the Philosophy moisturizer.  

Excited for this month! They started out strong after the relaunch, staggered a bit and things are looking up again. I just noticed in my account when I looked at my receipt for this month it shows a pic of the box. I wonder if they always do this!? It's the first time I viewed my receipt so idk.

Not super stoked about revlon, I'm not one for glitter eyeshadow/liners. I'll throw that up for trade.

I think it's cool were getting 6 items!

Back