Allure: September 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Look who is on the cover. I am looking forward to getting this issue in the mail.

ae9nnn.jpg

ae8kud.jpg

ae8kxx.jpg

Oooh we should be getting this in the mail any day now. I'm gonna save the cover just for her eye make-up and practice. I'm such a dork I know.
icon_wink.gif

Nah, you areen't a dork at all. This is one of the few maggazines that I actually keep. I do like how she looks on the cover. Its a very flattering picture of her.

Originally Posted by Sofia Oooh we should be getting this in the mail any day now. I'm gonna save the cover just for her eye make-up and practice. I'm such a dork I know.
icon_wink.gif
I just subscribed not too long ago (3 wks) so I'll probably have to pick this one up at the store. Mariah does look very pretty on the cover (etc).

oh, yay! i used to love old mariah. i'm okay with her now, but hate how she's having an identity crisis. i've always adored her flawless makeup!

She always seems to be in her undies. Who knows what she's thinking these days. I love her song Love Takes Time. Her old songs were great, now she's just everywhere.

She is so gorgeous! I like her because she doesn't have to be pencil thin like some other artists to be beautiful. She's curvy and looks great~!

I think she i a ho! Why like others have said, does she have to be naked even in a makeup magazine. I think women (an men for that fact) are so muh sexier when they leave a little to the imagination. Mariah has always been a ho!

Originally Posted by Trisha how come shes in her undies for a MU mag tho?? oh well! Probably for the same reason Jessica Simpson washes cars in her bikini
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell Probably for the same reason Jessica Simpson washes cars in her bikini
icon_confused.gif
. hahhahaha

That is exactly what I am talking about. She has a beautiful face. Cover up those titties. SHe could get all the attention in in the world off of her looks alone. Why be a ho?

Originally Posted by Lealabell Probably for the same reason Jessica Simpson washes cars in her bikini
icon_confused.gif

wow, who would've thought her makeup is all covergirl?? laura mercier does it, too. you'd think she'd use her own stuff!

I got my issue Friday and there wasn't much in there I guess. That whole Mariah spread, borrrring, and yes I think a little more focus should have been on the make-up and less on the La Perla. I'm gonna have to go through the issue again, see if I missed anything.

Originally Posted by Jennifer wow, who would've thought her makeup is all covergirl?? laura mercier does it, too. you'd think she'd use her own stuff! There has got to be some kind of trick to those mags. I wish I could get on the set of one of them to find out what they do. Do you think they cake on 2 inches of makeup or what? It always looks so darn perfect.
confused.gif

And what I really wanna know is who in the right mind would spend that much money on undergarments!!
icon_surprised.gif

Originally Posted by eightthirty There has got to be some kind of trick to those mags. I wish I could get on the set of one of them to find out what they do. Do you think they cake on 2 inches of makeup or what? It always looks so darn perfect.
confused.gif
airbrush on the computers.

Originally Posted by eightthirty There has got to be some kind of trick to those mags. I wish I could get on the set of one of them to find out what they do. Do you think they cake on 2 inches of makeup or what? It always looks so darn perfect.
confused.gif
icon_surprised.gif
A great filter camera lens, lighting and computer retouching afterwards. I was lucky enough to be at a photo shoot a couple of ago for a packaging promo and the model had on layers of make-up. They made her look tan for the photo they wanted, but in person she was extremely dark, but after all the "magic" she looked amazing in the pic. Only looked like she had a slight tan.

Latest posts

Back