American Idol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a Latoya lover too.. I think she's fab.. I absolutely HATE Fantasia's attitude (thinkin she's all that etc)

YESSSSSSSSS we watch it! and love that show! I am Rooting for Diana Degarmo! She is soo sweet. Of course Latoya rocks!!! But on another note, I think Simon is full of shit when he says Fantasia is good. I cannot stand her voice.

Originally Posted by shoediva

Is anyone watching??? I guess it the year for the women YAYYYY Girl Power!!!

Ok I personally am split between Latoya, Diana and Fantasia they are all great. I think as an overall package Latoya is the best. She is a class act and has an amazing voice.

Agreed!

Originally Posted by laura127

I'm a Latoya lover too.. I think she's fab.. I absolutely HATE Fantasia's attitude (thinkin she's all that etc)

I think Simon is hilarious & RANDY is the biggest LOSER ever.. Yo yo yo DOG!! Does anyone else notice this- Randy & Paula say what they think, then Simon gives his opinion & by the end of the show the other 2 are agreeing with Simon who'll leave that night..

Fantasia is not beautiful -nor does she have the best voice BUT she is very very entertaining and thats what I do love about her. She makes me wanna get up and dance!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) YESSSSSSSSS we watch it! and love that show! I am Rooting for Diana Degarmo! She is soo sweet. Of course Latoya rocks!!! But on another note, I think Simon is full of shit when he says Fantasia is good. I cannot stand her voice.

I hate the Yo yo Dog thing tooooo!! How ANNOYING!! He is trying way too hard to be cool! I think he is fake!

Ya, he's a complete idiot! I'm always messing with my boyfriend now (mocking Randy!) We both think its hilarious
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) YESSSSSSSSS we watch it! and love that show! I am Rooting for Diana Degarmo! She is soo sweet. Of course Latoya rocks!!! But on another note, I think Simon is full of shit when he says Fantasia is good. I cannot stand her voice. Total Diana fan her too..I think her personality really comes threw

Latest posts

Back