Americans in car crash in Ireland

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just heard on the news there that 2 Americans (don't know where they're from exactly) crashed into another vehicle yesterday afternoon while on holidays over here in Ireland. They were driving on the wrong side of the road. The police are assuming they forgot that we drive on the opposite side of the roads in Ireland than America..

They're critical at the mo, i think it's so sad. Imagine how happy they were over here on holidays & now they're both seriously injured. Hope everybody can pray for them & i'll keep ye all informed.

Hmm that sucks! Man!

Thanks for the nice post, Laura!

Originally Posted by laura127

Hey guys,
Just heard on the news there that 2 Americans (don't know where they're from exactly) crashed into another vehicle yesterday afternoon while on holidays over here in Ireland. They were driving on the wrong side of the road. The police are assuming they forgot that we drive on the opposite side of the roads in Ireland than America..

They're critical at the mo, i think it's so sad. Imagine how happy they were over here on holidays & now they're both seriously injured. Hope everybody can pray for them & i'll keep ye all informed.

Gosh that really sucks. I think I'll pass the driving when I'm in a foreign country! Its gets a bit confusing and this is the last thing you would want to happen especially if you are on vacation!

Thanks for the post Laura, I will say a lil prayer for them!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Thanks for the nice post, Laura! HUH?? Or are you being sarcastic?

wow... thats horrible... but then again - I'd probably end up on the wrong side of the road somewhere along the line too... definitly have to get a driver to take me around!

No, I was just saying it was nice to say you were praying

Quote:

Hope everybody can pray for them & i'll keep ye all informed

Originally Posted by laura127

HUH?? Or are you being sarcastic?

Oh right.. Sometimes its hard to judge the tone in people's voice when you're reading text! Sorry
smile.gif

Hi Laura,

I shall certainly say a prayer and hope for their safe recovery. I can understand that it would be easy to forget which side of the road to drive on in foreign countries, as it is completley different from what one knows and was taught. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope they are going to be ok.

Thanks Candy, i haven't heard anything about their conditions yet. Hope they're doing ok

Latest posts

Back