Another from our son

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL - He's so cute... looks like a young Ricky Schroeder...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

awww. he's so cute! i've been around kids the past couple of weeks and want a baby now! lol

damn, his eyes are huge-and blue!!! love it-he´s a cutie :icon_love

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi from Cameron. This was Tonight! Awww, he's getting big! I'm always amazed at how fast kids grow.

Tony, please stop uploading pictures of your son, because he's soooo cute, and we won't survive it (heart diseases etc
biggrin.gif
) LOL!

Oh god, I wish he was at my age
wink.gif
:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

I love that pic!

I'm still admiring the pool Tony. Hubby and I are thinking about putting one in. Yours is beautiful! How big is it?

Thanks for the info/website Tony. I'm going now to check it out.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh, it's like 30 ft long and 14 feet wide at it's widest point. Here is my pool builder's website with our pool featured: http://www.splashpoolsnspas.com/steps

Re pool...WOW, is all I can say!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
All this time and I thought those were real rocks...now I know they are sculpted. I really, really love it! Do you have a heater for it?

Originally Posted by Jen Thanks for the info/website Tony. I'm going now to check it out.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Jen

Re pool...WOW, is all I can say!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
All this time and I thought those were real rocks...now I know they are sculpted. I really, really love it! Do you have a heater for it?

Yep we have a heater, but never use it. SOLAR heated and yesterday the pool was 90 degrees with only solor heating. Solar added like 4K onto the price.
The rocks are handmade and sculpted, yep

Latest posts

Back