Liz

Reaction score
-Whirl lip liner

-Fawntastic CCB

-Beige-ing Shade Stick

-Viva Glam V lip glass(lustre? i dunno)

-Margin blush

Reaction score
Ok i HATE you coz i have Whirl Lipliner & Viva Glam V Lipglass on my wishlist at the moment! So come on, spill the beans.. What do you think of your goodies? Ooh i'm so jealous!

Reaction score
Fab haul!

VGV is one of my faves! How are you liking it?

Reaction score
i LOVE my VGV lipglass and lipstick totally one of my absolute faves.

Reaction score
Nice haul Liz! I love Whirl and I will be using it with my new Viva Glam V l/s.

Liz

Reaction score
hehe. Thanks! I bought my stuff without trying them on. lol. but i spent a long time picking them out. so i tried some of the stuff on today.

-VLV lipglass: OMG! I LOVE it! I'm not really a lippstick person and will just put some lipgloss/conditioner on. But I was going through my makeup the other day reorganizing, and realized that my lip stuff were either borwns or purples. So I wanted a natural color but with some shimmer. This is so great. It's not too brown, and has some pinkiness to it to match my lips kinda. I can't really explain it! It just looks nice. lol

-Margin: I was thinking last night about whether or not I liked it. It looked too brown/bronzy in the pan. I have Peechykeen and LoveRush and wanted something inbetween with some shimmer and she picked that one. I finally tried it right when I woke up, and at first I didn't like it. I thought it looked too bronzy on me. But it was because I didn't have any foundation or anything on and I'm kind of red from tanning. But I put a little studio fix over it to tone it down and it looks good. So it's a keeper.

-Beige-ing: I got it to replace Stilife paint. It looks really pretty.

-Fawntastic: I'm going to use that as a base for when I'm just playing around and just practicing with my makeup. So I'm not worried about the creasing since I take off my makeup like 5 minutes after I do it. So I'm not going to waste the paint of shadestick. It's more on the nuetral side compared to Hush, so that's good since I have greens, purples, pinks, and blues now

-Whirl: Really pretty also. But I'm bidding on one on ebay for cheaper. So I might return the one I got if I win the ebay auction. lol.

Liz

Reaction score
Oh. I also went to the art store and got some paint brushes that have sable hair for $2.99 each!! I think some brushes are made with sable, so I thought why not?! I got 5 brushes = $17.00. That's less than 1 professional brush!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Oh. I also went to the art store and got some paint brushes that have sable hair for $2.99 each!! I think some brushes are made with sable, so I thought why not?! I got 5 brushes = $17.00. That's less than 1 professional brush! What a great deal!

Latest posts