Another MAC haul. hehe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
-Whirl lip liner

-Fawntastic CCB

-Beige-ing Shade Stick

-Viva Glam V lip glass(lustre? i dunno)

-Margin blush

Ok i HATE you coz i have Whirl Lipliner & Viva Glam V Lipglass on my wishlist at the moment! So come on, spill the beans.. What do you think of your goodies? Ooh i'm so jealous!

Nice haul Liz! I love Whirl and I will be using it with my new Viva Glam V l/s.

A girl can never have too much MAC
wink.gif

hehe. Thanks! I bought my stuff without trying them on. lol. but i spent a long time picking them out. so i tried some of the stuff on today.

-VLV lipglass: OMG! I LOVE it! I'm not really a lippstick person and will just put some lipgloss/conditioner on. But I was going through my makeup the other day reorganizing, and realized that my lip stuff were either borwns or purples. So I wanted a natural color but with some shimmer. This is so great. It's not too brown, and has some pinkiness to it to match my lips kinda. I can't really explain it! It just looks nice. lol

-Margin: I was thinking last night about whether or not I liked it. It looked too brown/bronzy in the pan. I have Peechykeen and LoveRush and wanted something inbetween with some shimmer and she picked that one. I finally tried it right when I woke up, and at first I didn't like it. I thought it looked too bronzy on me. But it was because I didn't have any foundation or anything on and I'm kind of red from tanning. But I put a little studio fix over it to tone it down and it looks good. So it's a keeper.

-Beige-ing: I got it to replace Stilife paint. It looks really pretty.

-Fawntastic: I'm going to use that as a base for when I'm just playing around and just practicing with my makeup. So I'm not worried about the creasing since I take off my makeup like 5 minutes after I do it. So I'm not going to waste the paint of shadestick. It's more on the nuetral side compared to Hush, so that's good since I have greens, purples, pinks, and blues now
smile.gif

-Whirl: Really pretty also. But I'm bidding on one on ebay for cheaper. So I might return the one I got if I win the ebay auction. lol.

Oh. I also went to the art store and got some paint brushes that have sable hair for $2.99 each!! I think some brushes are made with sable, so I thought why not?! I got 5 brushes = $17.00. That's less than 1 professional brush!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Oh. I also went to the art store and got some paint brushes that have sable hair for $2.99 each!! I think some brushes are made with sable, so I thought why not?! I got 5 brushes = $17.00. That's less than 1 professional brush! What a great deal!

Latest posts

Back