Quantcast

Another MAC Haul

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi ...I was so excited ...had to share this! I was rummaging thru some old mail and found a gift cert ..whew ..good thing I didn't get rid of that mail ..my sister had sent it to me last month ...I had given her some ideas for my B-day present and my folks gave her the $$$ to get the cert.)

Oh ..from Gloss.com the cert was from. Anyhow ..I got LOTS of MAC e/s:

Jewel Blue

Aquadiasiac

Stomp

Creme de Violet

Ingenue Blue

Silly Goose

Paradisco

Meadowland

Melton Mauve

Cranberry

Dark Teal

Of course I got a duplicate (I really need to keep track of what I have better) so I'll probably be selling my Jewel Blue dup.

Reaction score
Woah, nice e/s haul Kim! They'll keep you happy for a while, wont they! And from what i can remember, most of them are bright so they'll be great for the summer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Naturally Hi ...I was so excited ...had to share this! I was rummaging thru some old mail and found a gift cert ..whew ..good thing I didn't get rid of that mail ..my sister had sent it to me last month ...I had given her some ideas for my B-day present and my folks gave her the $$$ to get the cert.)

Jewel Blue

Aquadiasiac

Stomp

Creme de Violet

Ingenue Blue

Silly Goose

Paradisco

Meadowland

Melton Mauve

Cranberry

Dark Teal

Of course I got a duplicate (I really need to keep track of what I have better) so I'll probably be selling my Jewel Blue dup.

Awesome Kim!
I LOVE Aquadisiac & Meadowland. Have fun playing!

Liz

Reaction score
woo hoo! nice haul! don't you love when you have that extra cash? you know right where to spend it! lol.

Reaction score
Wow, pretty nice haul Kim. Have fun playing with them

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Naturally Hi ...I was so excited ...had to share this! I was rummaging thru some old mail and found a gift cert ..whew ..good thing I didn't get rid of that mail ..my sister had sent it to me last month ...I had given her some ideas for my B-day present and my folks gave her the $$$ to get the cert.)

Jewel Blue

Aquadiasiac

Stomp

Creme de Violet

Ingenue Blue

Silly Goose

Paradisco

Meadowland

Melton Mauve

Cranberry

Dark Teal

Whoa, you went nuts!!! Great Haul

Reaction score
Originally Posted by charms23 Great haul, Kim! Sweet haul Kim! You got some fab colors. I can't wait to get Aquadisiac!

Reaction score
SWEET Kim!!!!
Oh that must have felt good seeing all those nice new pots greet you at your door!!! I'm jealous!!! Enjoy!!!

Reaction score

Jewel Blue

Aquadiasiac

Stomp

Creme de Violet

Ingenue Blue

Silly Goose

Paradisco

Meadowland

Melton Mauve

Cranberry

Dark Teal

very nice haul

Latest posts